Spoilers!

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hey :)

So i mc last month, pregnant again this month and told 3 people! 3!! because they are there for me when needed and one because if i didnt she would take it personally and freak at me! the third person then when along and told the rest of my family and everyone else!

told her not to say anything and she promised she wouldnt but when talking to people they drop hints they know " well whats new, any wee suprises?" and im just there like... " errrmm no? what do ya mean?" and get a smile and a wink, yanno, little hints!...

Its not as if i know for sure all is well, i wanna have a scan and all that before i tell people, but sure.. and it didnt just happen in my family, OH's family done the same! it seems like everyone now knows! and none of them know about the MC! so they dont understand why its a big deal to me, even without the mc its a big deal! its our info to share not theres!

I get they are excited, i get they dont see the danger so im not allowed to be mad!

Its not like i can do anything about it now but for some reason i dont wanna go out and face people, I dont wanna have the happy lets get excited conversations, I wanna put it to back of my head until scan date, for me to think about on my own and sort out in my own head how to feel about it before i have to face other peoples questions!

Im like 4 weeks pregnant, ive known for about a week ad a half maybe? its not time for the world to knowwwwwwwwww

:cloud9::shrug::cry::cloud9::shrug:

So looking for input into how to deal with people and questions and everyone getting excited when im scared to for now, atm im hopeful, really much so, but scared so trying not to get excited just yet!

I don't really have any good advice, just sympathy! This is exactly why my husband and I don't tell ANYONE until after 12 weeks, I don't want anyone knowing until I'm ready to share and I never know who will keep their mouth shut! I'm the same as you, until I feel like I'm in the "clear" I almost don't want to think about the fact that I'm pregnant. I've had 2 miscarriages before we had our daughter. I don't want my pregnancy to be public knowledge until I say so.
Just play stupid. I wouldn't acknowledge anything to anyone until you're ready. Just leave them hanging. :)
Happy and healthy 9 mos to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->