Spoilt much?

~RedLily~

Reaction score
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/ne...ta-give-me-justin-bieber-or-ill-kill-you.html

I don't think I would be getting her any presents after that :wacko:

OMG, I wouldn't get her anything after that either. x x x

Wow, that little girl is 13. Well old enough to know better then to send letters like that. Hmm i dont think i would be allowing any presents either. I would make her write a written appology also.

At 13 it's unlikely she believes in Santa. It seems like it's a joke letter? Probably written at school with the help of her friends. The mother "found" the letter. So it sounds like she went through the girls stuff.

:rofl: I actually found it quite funny,I doubt the girl was serious! Why is it in the news though?

Have to say i laughed a little bit too. Tbh it sounds like something me and my friends would have done for a laugh at school lol x

Pmsl , cmon guys , a 13 year old? i'd be shocked at 5 but 13.
Chances are she doesnt believe in santa , i mean at that age that is something i would of done for a joke and sent to my mum for a laugh.
I bet they are laughing because they probably got payed for this to be in the paper?

Definately a joke and ridiculous that it's been blown out of proportion like this! I could imagine my dd writing something like that but she'd threaten to serve Santa up for dinner cos she loves animals lol. Why has it even been publicised like this?

Oh yeah I know it's a joke, it was the "I don't really believe in Santa any more but I was angry because I thought I wasn't going to get all the presents I wanted this year. I want all of these things and I don't see why I shouldn't get them" that made me think she sounds so spoilt. I did think it was funny as well though :)
Why they thought it was worth publishing I don't know :haha:

Stuff like that in the post though can be taken extremly seriously. Imagine if they didnt take it seriously and then someone recieved a letter like that (proberly not santa) and something actually happened. Then they would get stick for not looking into it. That being said thinking back on me at 13 i guess i wasnt the sweetest little girl either now come to think of it..

Now that ive had LO i think in mummy mode.. and 13 sounds so young and innocent. Then i think back to me at 13 and i really wasnt :blush: I forget how old 13 yr olds can actually be i think.

She'd get naff all if that was my child.

Sure it may be a joke but it would be purely her attitude that would get her nothing!

Pmsl , cmon guys , a 13 year old? i'd be shocked at 5 but 13.
Chances are she doesnt believe in santa , i mean at that age that is something i would of done for a joke and sent to my mum for a laugh.
I bet they are laughing because they probably got payed for this to be in the paper?
Wss^ i laughed when i saw this on tv

I had a dark sense of humour at 13 and could see my past self pulling stunts like this. I doubt it's serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->