spots or bumps on my arms anyone had this?

dovehouse

Reaction score
had this a few days before i found out i was pregnant, some spots/bumps on my upper arms but they are under the skin. also i have justfound a lump type near the crease at the top where my shoulder meets my arm, kinda just above the armpit. it doesnt really hurt, bit sore if i poke it too hard! is this a preg symptom or something totally diff?when i saw the doc last monday to talk about my bfp i showed him the spots/bumps and he said they were nothing. didnt show him the lump as it wasnt there then!
will ask the midwife when i have my first appointment on thurs. just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this!!!!!!!!

not had it before but im sure its completely fine, i have spots everywhere at the mo even on my bum (sorry!!):blush:

I have the under skin bumps at the tops of my arms- you aren't the only one!

Don't know if they are pregnancy related... They have only been there in the last couple of weeks so they could be!

Xxx

I've grown a MOLE on my face since I got pregnant. Hormones can do weird stuff. Most women in my family eventually end up with a mole on their face as they get older but I'm only 31 and a bit younger than they were when they got theirs.

I was worried what my DH would think when I told him it wasn't a pimple because he's been kindof a douche so far with the preg symptoms and he thought it was funny. He said he'd buy me a razor when it starts growing hair!!

If you do a google search for pregnancy rash you will come up with info that may be what you have.. I've read that a rash during pregnancy is really common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->