Spots, tingles, pinches, and mood swings

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've lurked here mostly but today I am driving myself crazy thinking all the what-ifs, and have learned better than to share with people who have to see me all the time... especially since it never actually means I get that coveted BFP.

We have been trying 4 months now, and this month we really "covered our bases" *but* I have bipolar and had one major manic episode, than major depression, then mixed states... in a nutshell: I went crazy and I doubt any little thing trying to come to life in me didn't have a chance :(

STILL... I know it's not impossible. My PMS symptoms are a bit different this month... OK, significantly. Please just indulge me in this list of the earliest signs and what I am experiencing...

1. Swollen and tender breasts
Mine have been tingling, and although they are sore, they are more sensitive, heavy, and tender, vs. my usual swollen, never tingly boobs.

2. Darkening areolas
Nope

3. Spotting
I actually almost always spot the 2-3 days before I start my period, but so far, not even a trace of the brownish/old blood that spots throughout day 3 before AF.

4. Urinary frequency or constipation
OH YEAH. I feel like I have to pee all the time, and I pretty much can. And the latter... not able to go very often, causing cramps and gas.

5. Fatigue
Always, so this isn't abnormal.

6. Nausea
Not nauseous but foods either totally interest of repel me. And sometimes I am just not hungry or interested in any food enough to eat.

7. Smell Sensitivity
A man sat next to me on the bus the other day and something about him smelled downright chemical/toxic. I could barely breathe. I stuck my nose over toward the AC vent for relief... but then again I am sensitive to weird smells often.

8. Elevated basal temperature
Yep. Usually it's in the 96.4-.8 range. It's been around 99 for over a week.

9. Missing period
I bet she's coming... Sunday.

10. Unusual hunger or cravings
I want burgers like all the time. I usually eat mostly vegetarian... rarely red meat or fatty foods. Hmm, burgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

11. Headaches
Had them constantly during my fertile week, and usually get them with PMS, but haven't this month yet.

12. Mood swings
Umm, to the 1000th degree. All over the place. Usually the worst around these days of my cycle, but the past few days I have been in a content, stable mood - except when someone does something stupid, but then it's just a WTF, not a mood altering trigger.

13. Feeling faint or dizzy
Not really, although I've felt physically weak, especially in my upper body/arms. I do yoga and the poses that use arm strength have been very challenging.

14. Metallic taste in your mouth
No

15. Vivid dreams
Big time. I can remember at least one per night, and I take sleeping pills so I usually can't recall any... they have been super vivid since just after O.

Thoughts? Anyone else in the same boat and need to vent it out? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->