Spotting 26days post mc? Getting ready to test with OPK and HPT now!

munchy

Mama bear to Dexter Axl
Reaction score
I miscarried 26 days ago and I've just been to the toilet and I am spotting! I don't know whether it is AF coming, a sign of ovulation (though I've never heard of that before) or perhaps implantation bleeding! I'm hoping it's one of the latter so I either have or still can get in before AF.
I'll test with OPK and HPT next time I pee, the wait is killing me. I'm trying not to down too much water and dilute my urine but omg I need to go!
Please please wish me luck, I'm hoping to see a BFP on one of those sticks and fingers crossed it's not AF!
xxx
*UPDATE*
OPK negative but seems to be the darkest its been yet.
HPt ........ I think that there might be a very faint line. Am I imagining it? Probably yes! But, if it's implantation it could still be very early days and this isn't my first morning urine. So who knows. I'm praying for pregnancy but I know it's quite unlikely.
Though the good news is if I'm gearing up for ovulation I've still got a chance. And if it is implantation dates would add up and at least I know if it is AF I was BDing like no tomorrow at the time I would've ovulated so I did all I could. I doubt it would've been 2-3 days after bleeding stopped though. I stopped bleeding and began having sex again on the 9th, 10 days after mc, so 16 days ago.... I last BD'd 8 days ago. Sorry I'm just rambling now, I hate being in the dark on whats happening!
Oh God this is so stressful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->