Spotting 6dpo?**updates**

CJJM54

Reaction score
Ok so starting at about 5dpo I had some very light brown spotting when I wiped. At 6dpo I still had random light brown spotting but once (and only once) I had a gush of dark reddish brown wetness. I figure it was weird but it stopped so I disregarded it. Today (7dpo) I've barely had any brown spotting but about 2 hrs ago I again had a random gush of reddish brown wetness. Just like yesterday it went away immediately. Am I out for this month? anyone experience this?

I'll link my chart if that helps.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/479932

I had this one month about 7dpo and got so excited that it might be an implantation bleed. It was the same as you, brownish and barely there but every now and again I would have a gush of the red blood then it would go away.

For me, unfortunately the witch reared her ugly head about 4 days later.

But it could also be implantation bleeding.

Are you newly off the pill? I was when this happened to me. I think my body was just regulating.

It really could be af on her way or implantation bleeding and unfortunately u have to just sit for a bit and test to know! So frustrating, I know! But it's all you can do for now!

nope not newly off the pill. this is my first cycle after my MC though.

I am going through the same at the minute and started about 5dpo and now 7dpo. I thought it might be an early period but I am not due AF until 18th so feeling your frustration. Do you have any other symptoms? My boobs are swollen and sensitive and I have cramps and aches. I did a hpt but nothing showing as prob too soon. I just want to know what it is too :wacko:

I am going through the same at the minute and started about 5dpo and now 7dpo. I thought it might be an early period but I am not due AF until 18th so feeling your frustration. Do you have any other symptoms? My boobs are swollen and sensitive and I have cramps and aches. I did a hpt but nothing showing as prob too soon. I just want to know what it is too :wacko:

I'm due for AF the 18th too. I'm having a few symptoms like my boobs feel really hot, gassy, and crampy but I'm trying not to symptom spot because I'm just driving myself crazy. I tested this morning with a frer and of course bfn...I guess I just feel like I may be out this month because another girl I know had the EXACT same thing as me and she's about the same dpo and she got the darkest bfp today :(

I wouldn't worry about not getting a bfp it's still early days. In the past I have never had a bfp until the day my AF was due. I have never had this bleeding though before in any of my pregnancies but each one has been so different. I am not counting myself out until AF arrives. I have the same as you though so it will be interesting to see what it means if anything! I am impatient though!

got this today but spotting so very weary

Attachments

• 9.14.jpg
    9.14.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 49
Any udpdate? def looks like a positive to me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members