Spotting after sex? 9 dpo... Confused?!

MrsReed2015

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

So I'm really confused.

My DH and I regularly BD. ( everyday) however the other day when I was 9dpo we BD and after I had some light pink spotting. It was There on one wipe, and gone for the rest of the day.

Then at 10dpo the same thing happened. I have no spotting or blood other than when we have BD?

I'm not due AF until 15dpo so this is really early if it was to be AF, and I never have AF early.

Any ideas as to what this could be or mean?

I have very sore (.)(.) and some mild on and off cramps. As well as being struck down by a horrible cold/flu.

I'm trying not to symptom spot! Ha ha :winkwink:

Any help much appreciated!

This happens to me sometimes when I'm close to getting my period which you are. It really freaked me out and at the time there was no way I could be pregnant. There are so many things that can cause this ranging from pregnancy to std's or other infections. It could also be completely normal as well but the only one who can determine that is a doctor.

Oh, one more thing.. Maybe hubby's been a little "rough", hehe. That can do it too.

I'm experiencing the same thing. The only time I have ever had spotting after DTD has been when I am pregnant. I'm only cycle day 23 of 42 and I never ever ever have my period early. Hoping its implantation and sensitive cervix due to pregnancy!

Let us know when you test :)

I plan to test tomorrow morning on Christmas, wouldn't that just be the best Christmas surprise ever hehe!?

Thank you for your replies!

I'm due AF on Monday (28th) but will hold out until 31st. Would love a New Years Eve BFP!

I have never spotted before so this is completely out of the ordinary for me.

Please let me know your result!

:thumbup:

It sounds like it could be some implantation bleeding?

I'm 'hoping' that's what it was.

I'm waiting until next Fri (6 days) before I use my one and only FRER

We DTD yesterday and there wasn't anymore spotting. :happydance:

Time will tell :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh