spotting all the time

Well since the post here bleeding has stopped! Yay lol my "down there" feels so much better with only undies on lol

thanks for this thread, i was gonna start one myself as im having the same problem, it stopped for a week and we :sex: this morning and its back again! feels like ive been bleeding for months...... also had ultrasound as i had pain at my 6weeks check but all ok. had a section too so wouldnt of thought bleeding would of been that bad! Any more updates from Drs?

thanks for this thread, i was gonna start one myself as im having the same problem, it stopped for a week and we :sex: this morning and its back again! feels like ive been bleeding for months...... also had ultrasound as i had pain at my 6weeks check but all ok. had a section too so wouldnt of thought bleeding would of been that bad! Any more updates from Drs?

ive heard it can be normal after dtd hun for the first few times as the cervix is disrupted. I'm of to the gp at 11 as it went away for 2days then yest was back AGAIN! im worried something may be retained? dont know though as bleeding is very light at mo. will update. x:hugs:

ive heard it can be normal after dtd hun for the first few times as the cervix is disrupted. I'm of to the gp at 11 as it went away for 2days then yest was back AGAIN! im worried something may be retained? dont know though as bleeding is very light at mo. will update. x:hugs:

good luck, look forward to the update

well mine has stopped for now...I'm sure she'll show back up soon...she always does. It seems to happen after orgasm alot. Which sucks. I'm glad to hear some of you are doing/feeling better.

Hey all! Went to GP yest and she did an internal and pelvic floor test which she said all seemed completely normal, but has now taken some more swabs and bloods to check hormone levels and white cell count etc....she said if i had retained products my uterus wouldn't have shrunk back so well. I asked what she said was causing it and she reckons it could be an infection but she doubts it...more likely hormonal imbalance. Anyway will have results back thurs/fri.....think i'm destined to spot atleast for a little while yet tho....grrrrrr just wish i could get an answer. hope ur all well.
x x x

Hey all! Went to GP yest and she did an internal and pelvic floor test which she said all seemed completely normal, but has now taken some more swabs and bloods to check hormone levels and white cell count etc....she said if i had retained products my uterus wouldn't have shrunk back so well. I asked what she said was causing it and she reckons it could be an infection but she doubts it...more likely hormonal imbalance. Anyway will have results back thurs/fri.....think i'm destined to spot atleast for a little while yet tho....grrrrrr just wish i could get an answer. hope ur all well.
x x x

I think that is alot of my problem as well. My hormones are all whacky. I seem to be ok as long as I'm not on hormonal birth control but as soon as I begin taking it, I mess up again. And with the depo provera shot I bleed after sex. Not sure what I am going to do for birth control now. I really don't want to get my a permanant procedure yet...but I can't seem to take birth control of any sort. YIKES!

hope your all doing well.

ive got an appt on thurs heavy bleeding again

x x x

I think that is alot of my problem as well. My hormones are all whacky. I seem to be ok as long as I'm not on hormonal birth control but as soon as I begin taking it, I mess up again. And with the depo provera shot I bleed after sex. Not sure what I am going to do for birth control now. I really don't want to get my a permanant procedure yet...but I can't seem to take birth control of any sort. YIKES!

hope your all doing well.

I bled constantly on depo and got prego with my newest baby which was a real worry! The pill puts my bp up for some reason and gives me headaches...and last year i had the mirena which fell out, and i was preg with our third becuz of that. Unlucky, or lucky depending how you look at it, as i wouldnt give my babies back for the world...lol! So i'm with ya on the cant take contraception thing...i just don't trust it. I wonder if a hormone imbalance could have stoped the depo working? My bleeding has been gone two days, and has gone a yellowy colour...more normal i'm hoping! But i bet it will be back. Could you try charting for contraception....i think i may try once things settle.:hugs:

ive got an appt on thurs heavy bleeding again

Sa i'm sorry to hear that! My doc said we all do things diferently and there is no normal..... as mine was heavy when i went to see her. It's wierd! Should get my swab results back tomo morn...all 50 of them (well it felt like that when she was doing them lol) Feel better sn hun, and defo check it out with the doc. Always here if ya need a chat. Hope LO is well:hugs:

Hi ladies. I think my spotting is finally under control. I didnt spot while taking the Pill for 2 months now.

have you been spotting for over a year!!!
I thought 2and a half months were bad enough!

have you been spotting for over a year!!!
I thought 2and a half months were bad enough!

Yeah, & I started the pill at week 5. It started to get less & less, 3 months back I had 1 spot only & for the past 2 months I didnt spot at all :happydance:

i've had black gunk for ages now and sometimes i get treated to bright red fresh blood!

It's normal hun, it takes some time to settle. It's only hormonal. I had blood tests, internal & a scan at 11 months as I was really worried, but all came normal. I also used to have black blood & sometimes red blood. I used to spot until I have my period at 1st, then it started to get less & less.

normal but frustratingly annoying! can they give you anything to stop it?

normal but frustratingly annoying! can they give you anything to stop it?

Are you on the Pill? Maybe changing the brand if you'r on combi Pill. I changed the brand at 9 months. xx

nah not on anything, glad its stopped for you thought, did you have a section?

Yes, I had an emergency CS & I didnt BF. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->