Spotting and cramping

possiblyp18

Mummy of 2 ttc #3
Reaction score
hi ladies.

I'm awaiting a call back from my gp. I have been having some pink/red spotting and quite bad cramps throughout this evening.

I'm so worried the pregnancy is over. I had a scan exactly a week ago today and saw the gest sac and yolk sac. My hcg was rising every 27 hours so I have been so confident everything is good. Now this..

Has anyone else experienced similar?

Tia x

I had a small amount of spotting in my second pregnancy and then really painful cramping and it all turned out well. He’s 3 now!
Hope it all goes well for you too!

I had some spotting at 12 weeks with my son. Think I had cramping to. He's 10 months old now.
I've had a few losses and with all them the blood loss was heavy and bright red with clots and very painful.
Keeping everything crossed u will be OK

Hi hun,

Your scan last week - did they see baby or just the gestational and yolk sacs? Were you 6 weeks 2 days then?

I had spotting with 2 of my babies. My oldest I had lots of pink and brown spotting, and with this baby I had a big red bleed. Both times I had an SCH. I didn’t have cramping with either of them, but I know some ladies do and everything is ok xx

Hope you’re doing ok, seeing blood is always so scary

Hey hun,there are many many positive stories on here so I hope that u are one of them,at 6wks a scan should normally show a fetal pole at least (did they mention that?) however I’ve heard positive stories with that also,pregnancy is such a scary thing when u have known loss and we panic over everything and I truly hope this is just another time u panicked but had a happy ending xx

Unfortunately at my last scan they didn't see a fetal pole and that's what concerns me more. I have been awake most of the night cramping. It is still a pink/ brown spotting at the moment.

EPU have brought my scan forward to tomorrow morning so I dont have long to wait before I find out whether things are good or not.

Thank you all for your replies, they have relaxed me slightly knowing it had happened to so many and things have been good x

Pink and brown is a good sign :hugs: Is it possible your dates were off a bit? Hope you scan goes well today!

I had cramps and spotting a few times early on with my second. All was OK. Hoping all will be well :)

Unfortunately at my last scan they didn't see a fetal pole and that's what concerns me more. I have been awake most of the night cramping. It is still a pink/ brown spotting at the moment.

EPU have brought my scan forward to tomorrow morning so I dont have long to wait before I find out whether things are good or not.

Thank you all for your replies, they have relaxed me slightly knowing it had happened to so many and things have been good x

my sil didn’t see a fetal pole until nearly 7wks,i have no idea what happened but she had scans from 5wks with just the sac and yolk and then suddenly it appears and baby is now 3yrs old,so never lose hope hun,the fact that the spotting hasn’t turned red or got heavier is a good sign,thongs may just turn around,homestly there is so many positive stories on here when u wouldn’t think it would be,good luck my sweet,sending u all the hope in the world xx

Everything is absolutely fine. Im a bit behind what we thought but babies heart is beating away perfectly.

Thank you for all your replies and support its really appreciated xx

20200716_094751.jpg

Yaaaayyyyyy I am so pleased ur another positive on here,congratulations on babies beautiful little hb xx

Thank you ladies :D hyperemesis has kicked in again for this pregnancy but im not going to moan about it as I'm being blessed :sick::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->