spotting around ovulation time?

Awww hun... i don't know what it could be... But strange thou... seems like evryone has been having strange bleeding and Af this month....:hug:

At least my AF finally stopped on Saturday eve.....:hugs:

Your ticker says you have endometriosis...have you been treated for it? I ask because I was having mid-cycle bleeding during ovulation which kept getting worse over the last six months (not to mention the ov pains which were so bad they made me throw up from the pain!). I had the endo removed during my lap and two weeks later I ov'd and no blood or bad pain! I would talk to your Dr.
Good luck! :)

I always have spotted a few days before I ovulate ,Im not sure why , but I have a cyst on my right ovary and my left ovary can never be seen on ultrasound , Im not sure if any of that is why I have spotting around o time .

hey ladies

Thanks for the replies

Yes i had a LAP in may and they found mild endo which they removed at the time

It seems more than spotting now and more and more red and then clots and then brown again - not sure whats happening but i dont think i ovulate anyway and maybe that would explain all my funny periods

i have my next fertility appointment in november (12th) so i assume i need to wait till then, maybe they'll give me clomid to regulate my cycles and hopefully make me ovulate xxx

hiya, hope you dont mind if i jump on this post as its similar to another one i posted that wasnt answered!
i had endo a few years ago which i had surgery to remove and have seemed fine since, then last yearr i had a ectopic pregnancy which the doctor thought was twins as it was massive so i had my tube removed.
the doc told me i would be infertile every other month and ill never be able 2 tell which is which 1 yay

so we have been trying again since november with no luck so far, though this month i had what i think is ovulation bleeding! a small pinky stain on the tissue followed by browny blood very small amount lasting 4 days.
my cycles are regular i always get AF on te 6th of the month .

would you ladies think that that could mean a good fertile month with the egg released from the side with the tube! im hoping so!

the last 3 days i have been so so grumpy n felt a bt emotional, iv also had headachhes which i never get and a feew cramps. iv also been weeing for england which ( tmi) smells dif, plus drinking loads n stuffing my face.

i dont think i wud get preg symptoms that early if i only ovulated last week wud i... confusedddddd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->