Spotting at 6 weeks :(

I am so so sorry to hear that. What a horrible few weeks you've gone through with a sad ending. I hope that you find the time to grieve, replenish and fill your outlook with hope again and that you will soon receive your precious rainbow. We're still here for you if you need to vent or let your feelings out. Take care xxx

Im so sorry for your loss remember take as much time as you need to grieve and feel better.

Thank you my lovely ladies, i spent 2 days in hospital. This medical management was very weird, i had no cramps this time. Literally no pain, they kept coming to me offering painkillers telling me how brave i was but i wasnt, i just really had NO pain. I have a bit of tissue/blood clot left and need to be scanned next Monday so hoping it will come out till then.

Otherwise I would like to tell you who stresses about symptoms that this pg proved me they mean absolutely nothing. I was very badly nauseous all week, i almost puked yesterday morning when brushing my teeth, i was miserable due to feeling so sick all the time. And guess what. The minute I started to bleed it was all gone. I could not believe how much better i felt. Thought it might help somebody.
But anyway i am glad to be back home, my first night away from my dd (a bit sad, i know). I will keep an eye on you and wish you lots of happy moments seeing scans, feeling kicks, throwing up, duck walking and finally holding your miracles. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->