Spotting at 6 weeks :(

Good luck hun rooting for you and bean over here ! :hugs:

Hi ladies, the scan showed scan with a yolk sac but no fetal pole. I have to have another scan on 27.1. but she said its more likely an anembryonic pg.

Hi ladies, the scan showed scan with a yolk sac but no fetal pole. I have to have another scan on 27.1. but she said its more likely an anembryonic pg.

Everything may still be ok don't get upset your little lovebug may just be hiding out in there

Oh Hun I'm sorry it didn't go as expected. Will be keeping you in my prayers till your next appointment - it may have just been a late implanter? Xx

Ah no you didn't get any definitive answer. I hope you will on the 27th. Hang in there and take care of yourself x

Ugh, still in limbo. That is terrible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is still okay. :hugs:

I had no fetal pole, yolk sac only at 6 weeks. Next time I went back there was a heartbeat. It's not over yet, I'm just sorry you're still in limbo, it's the worst feeling xx

Thank you ladies. i dont feel like i am in limbo and do believe its over for us. I will give you an update. Thank you very much for all your support. You are the best. x

I rang the hospital and managed to get a scan app for this friday instead of next. There is no way i could wait 10 days, i really need a closure or a miracle. I am praying.

I'm glad you've managed an earlier scan. I was thinking that you had to wait an awful long time in limbo which would be so hard. Sometimes just a few days can make all the difference. Praying for good results on Fri xx

That's good you've been able to get that earlier appt. I've been in same situation before and it's not nice. Will be thinking of you on Friday x

Thinking of you tomorrow as you go for your scan xx

Thank you. I still feel quite nauseous, does it mean anything?

Good luck today.
The fact you still feel nauseous could be a good sign, could not mean much, but it's definitely not a bad sign. Thinking of you today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->