spotting/ bleeding 7 days before af is due!

lucy_smith

Reaction score
ive had this on and off for a while, and as im now ttc and have been ttc for over 1 year im wondering if this could be a sign of an issue ?? it starts exactly 7 days before af is due. usualy only 1 day but this month it was on and off for 3 days!
any ideas ?

My initial thought when I read the title of your post is implantation bleeding. Reading the full post though odd if it happens every month. Have you taken any HPT at, say, 10dpo? Is it possible you keep having chemicals?

i hadnt realy thought about it being a chemical, i always make sure i test the day of my period maybe a day before, would a chemical have disapeared on a test by this point ?

i hadnt realy thought about it being a chemical, i always make sure i test the day of my period maybe a day before, would a chemical have disapeared on a test by this point ?

I actually don't know, I never test early either so can't say for sure that I've never had one either. I would think so, if you start implantation 7 dpo, then lose it right away that could be the bleeding and I would imagine HCG would be so low at that point you would get a BFN. Maybe someone with some experience can weigh in...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->