Spotting but don't know if it's from thrush

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
I'm 14 weeks pregnant and lost my little boy at 16 weeks however didn't know until 21 weeks, so I'm a nervous wreck!

Iv had a virus over Christmas so constant vomiting, since new year Iv had really bad pains in my belly which does feel like wind but it's hardly easing up. I'm back in work today and it's reached really painful heights so Iv arranged a doctors appointment for half 4, however I need to wee loads which makes me think water infection but I also have thrush now!

Just been the toilet and when I wipe there's spots of bright red blood however I can't tell whether it's from inside or out as the outside is really red and sore from the thrush I'm guessing!

The bleeding in pregnancy unit I have been to for extra scans closes at 12 An I'm freaking out now in work don't know what to do?

If you have a urine infection, you would probably see a bit of blood in your pee. I'm not sure about thrush but just try and relax before your doctors appointment. Can you go home? Might be worth it for the rest?

Hope all is ok.

If you have a urine infection, you would probably see a bit of blood in your pee. I'm not sure about thrush but just try and relax before your doctors appointment. Can you go home? Might be worth it for the rest?

Hope all is ok.

Iv ended up staying going to leave soon and go the docs think I'd stress myself out at home, will try An stay off this week now x

I had thrush really bad in one of my pregnancys and it actually bleed a lot it was so sore and also uti can also cause blood try Not to stress as its probably just that and I'm sure doc will sort it out ,hope everything goes ok chick x

No uti but definite thrush, been referred to check kidneys and urethras for an infection or even stones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->