spotting for 4 days

donutaud15

mum to an angel in heaven
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just looking for some answers really and I'm really new at all this so pls bear with me.

I stopped the pill last May and since then I've been getting my periods normally except last month and this month. In August I got my period on the 8th and it lasted 18 days. According to calculators online I should have got my period early this week and end of last month so technically missed 2. Instead all i got was spotting for 3 days. Today it seems to be darker blood (before it was brown and light pink) but it's only there when I wipe (Sorry tmi). Also about 10 days before this spotting I had spotting for a few hours. I've been feeling sick, occasional metallic taste in my mouth and boobs are really hurting. Also last night and today the left side of my torso had been hurting though can't exactly pinpoint the exact location. I tested the day before spotting and bfn.

What are the chances I'm pregnant and could this spotting just be my period for this month

Hi all,

Just looking for some answers really and I'm really new at all this so pls bear with me.

I stopped the pill last May and since then I've been getting my periods normally except last month and this month. In August I got my period on the 8th and it lasted 18 days. According to calculators online I should have got my period early this week and end of last month so technically missed 2. Instead all i got was spotting for 3 days. Today it seems to be darker blood (before it was brown and light pink) but it's only there when I wipe (Sorry tmi). Also about 10 days before this spotting I had spotting for a few hours. I've been feeling sick, occasional metallic taste in my mouth and boobs are really hurting. Also last night and today the left side of my torso had been hurting though can't exactly pinpoint the exact location. I tested the day before spotting and bfn.

What are the chances I'm pregnant and could this spotting just be my period for this month

If the spotting is ur bfp then it usually takes 3days after spotting to get a bfp have u tested since?

Hi all,

If the spotting is ur bfp then it usually takes 3days after spotting to get a bfp have u tested since?

Not yet as i'm worried it's too early and I've got no test in the house. Can bright red blood be spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->