Spotting/ Period then 3 faint postive pregnancy tests??

jess7489

Reaction score
Hi there, i literally just signed up to this site and have really no idea how it works but i need help, opinions, reassurance because i am going out of my mind!

My Husband and I have been ttc for almost a year now without any luck, we already have a son, 4 years old in December.
On friday the 14th(morning) i did a pregnancy test & had a very very faint positive. Later that afternoon i got my period, not overly heavy, but defiantly enough to need to change a pad, continued Saturday and gone by Sunday.Im normally 6 day period girl very heavy. I had pretty bad cramping on the friday only. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday i tested all very faint positive first response(one each day early morning pee). I spotted alittle with my first pregancy, but never had a period.
Since then i have started to notice i have sore breasts and started feeling sick too.

Has anyone else out there had there period and still been pregnant after? and should i be worried that my pregancy tests havnt gotten any darker as the days progressed?

Ive been to the doctors and had bloods done.. another test tomorrow, have to wait till friday for the results.. But im going crazy waiting.. we both want another child and im racked with nerves! Any advice will be greatly appreciated xx

hi :) im new to this too, but when i was pregnant with my first i had "periods" for 3 months that were medium flow, red etc but yes it does happen :D did ur faint positives show up within the time frame ? you wouldnt get a positive if you werent pregnant xx

I just had a full period heavy one. Than started spotting 3 days after it stopped and now I'm getting faint positives too. But, Idk if they are real or not deal. Do you have pictures...

yep all showed up within the time frame, faint but defiantly there. Ive done a few other cheaper brand pregnancy test and they have come up with negative. But i dont think they are as sensitive as the first response ones.
Im just soo nervous waiting to hear from my doctor, he wasnt very confident that id still be pregnant after having a period :-s
Thanks for the reply thou, its comforting hearing that ther might be some hope :) x

this is a terrible photo, so ul prob think im crazy, but there is a faint line in each one

Attachments

• IMG_1855.jpg
    IMG_1855.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 298
Oh wow! Those look beautiful... I have seen a lot of women latly with bleeding and bfp. Can't wait to see more tests. Fx

sorry i just realized i have my date wrong in the first post... Friday the 9th of march... the pic of the tests go from bottom to top, top being the one i took on tuesday the 13th

thankyou, its good to hear someone else say they can see it n not just in my head lol x

That's so not in your head hun :D Very clear lines.

been to doctors, i am pregnant but he said my levels havnt rised enough, so i have either already miscarried or i am still yet to miscarry. my level was 10 on monday 17 today...they should be in the 100s

devastated :(

Awww hunnie, so sorry to hear that, are you going for further test in a couple of days to check on your HCG levels then???

goodluck x

Maybe the baby had just implanted that can cause levels to be low. Your hcg is rising which is wonderful. You should get another draw in few days. Good luck.

i thought it could be implantation bleeding as well- i bled on the 14th for 2 days light- 27 one day light and had very very faint positives. thinking of you

OMG i am in the exact same boat, i had "AF" wed 7th march, it disappeared on Fri 9th, really convincing early pg symptoms and "just havent felt right" so i tested - faint + on blue dye test and a "barely there but there" pink line on frer, i too had bloods done yesterday and im waiting for results tmorrow...

you should definitely gt another blood test done in a few days to measure if the hcg is still rising etc, did you test before AF was due at all? i ask because if you got negatives before AF was due and then had a couple days bleed and now faint positives, your bleed may have been late implantation?

xx

thanks everyone, Im trying not to get my hopes up too much. My Doctor has been really good to me with my last pregnancy and TTC and now this. He thinks that i have less than 1% chance to continue this pregnancy, and if it does he doesnt think it will make the second trimester. But the silver lining is that we actually fell pregnant after almost a year of nothing. Im devastated at the thought of this one ending but i have a glimmer of hope now for the future. Thanks everyone for your support, il update wednesday when i have another repeated blood test..

OMG i am in the exact same boat, i had "AF" wed 7th march, it disappeared on Fri 9th, really convincing early pg symptoms and "just havent felt right" so i tested - faint + on blue dye test and a "barely there but there" pink line on frer, i too had bloods done yesterday and im waiting for results tmorrow...

you should definitely gt another blood test done in a few days to measure if the hcg is still rising etc, did you test before AF was due at all? i ask because if you got negatives before AF was due and then had a couple days bleed and now faint positives, your bleed may have been late implantation?

xx

I had a very very faint positive the day af arrived, then a darker but still faint positive a day after, now the lines are fading away each day i test :(

Everything fixed for you XXXX

Awe hun...I'm sorry you had to go through this...I pray you get a sticky :bfp: soon!!

Many :hugs:

Aww hun I'm really sorry to hear that :( I'm in the same boat too, got 2 faint positives and yesterday at 4pm AF arrived and still here today I have no idea what's goin on :( good luck to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->