Spotting/ Period then 3 faint postive pregnancy tests??

I'm sorry hun....I went through the very same thing in Jan. My tests didn't get darker like they should each day, but I got "pregnant" on digi's. BUT my hcg levels rose twice, but never got high, and then they fell after a week. It was devistating and it sounds a lot like your story. The day I got my first bfp, I started to bleed, and bled really heavy for 11 days. The dr's told me not to worry as my hcg levels though blood were rising, but I knew something wasn't right. And after a week of testing, the last test confirmed my worst fear.

I hope your story has a happier ending. Rest hun. I didn't, and it took longer to heal.

Thinking of you hun. The same thing happened to me back in December. I got a beautiful line and "pregnant" on a digi. Went for bloods and level was 27... at 14dpo. They told me then that it should be much higher. Levels rose, even tripled over two days... but then fell. They never fell to zero though, and I ended up with two injections to stop the tissue from growing.

Hope you're doing well!

Same is happening to me right now. I had three positives on frer went to have bloods done and was told hcg was 5.6 went on spotting for another day and a half and at 2 o'clock this morning woke up to lots of preasure o. My right side it didn't last long and then I starting cramping really bad like normal af cramps. Now im bleeding very heavily and am weak feeling. I always get very weak feeling if my period starts off super heavy,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->