Spotting problems :(

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I posted about this last week in the TTC forum but only got a couple of responses was hoping to get some more thoughts.

Basically, I am on approximately CD 18, usually OV around CD16. Anyways, I have had spotting every single day since AF went away. I mean tiny amounts just once or twice a day when i go to the toilet on the paper (sorry TMI), but i'm starting to become concerned that somethings not right. I haven't had this before and i haven't been feeling too good either, dizziness and feeling queezy. Obviously i'm not pregnant as i'm only on CD18 and had a period not long ago so i suppose i'm worrying that it may be a sign of something wrong with me? Anyone have any ideas what could cause this kind of thing?

Lisa xx

it could be something hormonally based, i really dont want to ring alarm bells but those are premenopaulsal signs or signs of very low progesterone, id go to your GP and tell them whats going on, dont let it go on too long.

xxxgoodluck sweetheart.

I agree with above, go see the dr and see what they say.....

No advice really unless there is a chance you are pregnant, i didnt know i was pregnant till i was 13 weeks. I had normal AF the only wierd thing was extra spotting but i wasnt totaly regular anyway so i didnt take much notice.

I was on the pill and we were using condoms so it was a mini miracle really. Go to docs the only way you will find anything out really hun

HUGGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"