Spotting red blood?

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Hi ladies!:flower:

So i should be either 13 or 14 dpo, give or take.

I took a test yesterday morning, and bfn.
Yesterday afternoon i went to the toilet, and when i wiped my cm was pink. So i put on a pad, and waited it out. By evening i checked again, and it was thin and red. No clots, no pain, small amount on the pad.

When i woke up this morning, same thing again, and only when i wiped or it would be a small amount on the pad. Just went to the toilet, and same thing again. No increase, no clots or cramping.

I'm confused :wacko: i thought for sure AF would be here by now. I've had IB with my last pregnancy, but it was pink/red/brown discharge. If it was IB, i doubt i would have a BFP yet due to the colour being fresh and not old.

Surprisingly i feel pretty calm about it all lol, it's very confusing though.

Waiting it out now! Anyone else have red spotting before or on day of AF?

I think you would have your BFP by now. I'm not sure IB goes for that long? Are you sure it's not just a really light AF?

Some months I spot for days and nothing then bam AF makes her ugly debut, some months I barely spot. I think just hormones being a little crazy some cycles and a little off?

Good luck with everything, I hope you get clear answers soon, and sorry about the bfn. <3

I have normally heavy AF, so i don't think it's that. It's very odd though, just did a quick CP check to see if it was AF, and my cervix is high, closed and very soft? not firm like it usually is for af :/.

The last time i had a cervix like that, was when i got my bfp with dd 2. Bleeding isn't getting heavier, still small streaks on pad. I had iron and blood clotting issues with dd 2, but i'm not sure if that would cause a problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->