Spotting & weird pulling pains?

AngelBunny

George's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Had pink spotting at 4dpo along with strange pelvic pulling/pinching pains on left side, I'm 7dpo now and still having the weird pains, they happen when I stand up from sitting mostly. Spotting stopped at 5dpo. Could it be implantation? I never have spotting mid cycle and the only thing I can liken the weird pains to is the round ligament pain I had when pregnant with DS, anyone else having anything like this? Xx

4dpo is really early for implantation, but not impossible. Average is 7-10dpo, but 2/3 days in either direction is still not unheard of. I had spotting yesterday at 7dpo myself, and though I've seen it once before during the TWW (2 tiny drops from internal CP check on a 6dpo evening once), this time it was plentiful, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Fingers crossed for both of us!

Thanks for replying! It does seem early, although I don't temp so I might ov earlier than I think, I got my bfp with DS at what I assumed was 7dpo so I'm sure that was wrong too lol. Only thing I use for guidance is period tracker app on my phone. Really hope your spotting was IB! Keep me posted xx

Thanks, same to you! I'm trying to resist testing :lol:

Eeap I know!! How long are you planning to wait for?

Eeap, prob Wed for me. My bbs are really sore & swollen now, hasn't happened at all since I was on the pill. But I only came off it 3 months ago so this could all be my cycle crashing back to normal!

Hi ladies! Had pink spotting at 4dpo along with strange pelvic pulling/pinching pains on left side, I'm 7dpo now and still having the weird pains, they happen when I stand up from sitting mostly. Spotting stopped at 5dpo. Could it be implantation? I never have spotting mid cycle and the only thing I can liken the weird pains to is the round ligament pain I had when pregnant with DS, anyone else having anything like this? Xx

I hope you get your BFP! I read a lot of stories where women had pains that early and went on to have a BFP. When will you begin testing? I don't want to start anything up, but I was just watching videos and reading google about how women use a cheap OPK and if it is positive they have a good chance of getting a BFP. I am doing that in a few days lol! They use the OPK's so not to waste a HPT. It is usually wondfo . Check it out.

I am around 4dpo and I didn't temp either lol! I was NOT trying this month and didn't even realize I was gearing up to O. I only realized I O'd because of sore nipples for the past 4 days.

Anyway, on 3dpo I had an actual Charlie Horse in my uterus. It squeezed so tight I had no choice but to lie down. Never had it before. Today at 4 dpo just some AF cramping on and off but it is mild. Not IB :wacko:

I hope we both get a BFP!

That's interesting loveisalliknow! What is a charlie horse, like bad cramps? sounds promising!! I'm gonna try and wait until 10dpo how about you? We aren't trying at all, we are using the slightly dodgy withdrawal method, but would be happy and slightly surprised if we were preg!

I woke up early today (still 7dpo) with bad sickness and a dodgy tummy after only 3 hours sleep *cry*, I was also spotting pink again.

I took my temp because I feel like I'm coming down with a sickness bug, but it's low, 35.6! As I said I'm not temping, but I know that my normal temp is 36.5, rising to 37.0 after ov til AF. So after a quick google this could be an implantation dip??

I just wanna puke then go to bed & sleep which is very unusual for me, I'm a hyperactive never stop type usually. How are you guys feeling today? Xx

I've heard of people using opks instead of htps before as well, but I don't see how that would work. The opk is measuring estrogen, which surges just before an egg is released, and then tends to surge again as the corpus luteum dies in the 2nd half of the TWW. An htp is measuring hcg, which is only given off by the embryo/foetus. I think anyone who got a "positive" on an opk and ended up being pregnant just happened to catch that secondary estrogen surge. Not really a sign, just good timing.

I've heard of people using opks instead of htps before as well, but I don't see how that would work. The opk is measuring estrogen, which surges just before an egg is released, and then tends to surge again as the corpus luteum dies in the 2nd half of the TWW. An htp is measuring hcg, which is only given off by the embryo/foetus. I think anyone who got a "positive" on an opk and ended up being pregnant just happened to catch that secondary estrogen surge. Not really a sign, just good timing.

Hi there. Not all OPK's check estrogen. Only the nice fancy expensive ones do lol. Most check LH. LH is actually, so I read, one molecule away from HCG so the OPK picks it up but not the other way around.

A woman actually tested the theory online and it worked. She dipped an OPK in non pregnant urine and another OPK in pregnant urine. The pregnant urine OPK was blazingly positive while the non pregnant OPK was negative...though still had a line.

The OPK usually would have to be blazingly positive. The test line darker than the control. Other than that may just be the normal LH before AF.

Clear Blue Fertility monitor checks for LH and Estrogen. The internet cheapie only test for LH..btw.

That's interesting loveisalliknow! What is a charlie horse, like bad cramps? sounds promising!! I'm gonna try and wait until 10dpo how about you? We aren't trying at all, we are using the slightly dodgy withdrawal method, but would be happy and slightly surprised if we were preg!

I woke up early today (still 7dpo) with bad sickness and a dodgy tummy after only 3 hours sleep *cry*, I was also spotting pink again.

I took my temp because I feel like I'm coming down with a sickness bug, but it's low, 35.6! As I said I'm not temping, but I know that my normal temp is 36.5, rising to 37.0 after ov til AF. So after a quick google this could be an implantation dip??

I just wanna puke then go to bed & sleep which is very unusual for me, I'm a hyperactive never stop type usually. How are you guys feeling today? Xx

Hi there. Where are you from? I see a lot of people on the boards have never heard of a Charlie Horse. Lol. I live in North America and it is a common term here.

Anyway, a charlie horse is that horrible cramp you get in your calf and your calf muscle tightens so much you can't bend your leg. Yea, I had that in my uterus. weirdest thing ever.

Here is a link to a video of one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zCrwEKpORc

Granted, my uterus was NOT moving lol. It was just very tightly bound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->