Spotting, what do you think?

pixielou

Reaction score
I had some spotting on cd 28 & 29, never had this before did test today which is day 31 but negative. Feeling confused and very hungry even though had crumpets and tea a couple of hours ago. Feel so hungry that i feel shaky. What do you reckon, af on her way or could it be.

I finished clomid a coupe of months ago so maybe it's body regulating itself?

Anyone in same boat?

Hey hun

I get spotting without fail before AF for 2 days but that is the norm for me - no hungry pangs and no shakes!

If you were, it could be implantation? maybe try a :test: in a few days and see how it goes??

Fingers crossed :dust:

Just wanted to send you :dust:hope its your month x x x x

Has the spotting gone away hun? If it has then I would definitely say test again.

crossing everything for you.

bx x:hugs:

Thanks Rachel, Booby and Beckic but the :witch: got me last night after getting bad cramps etc and they are still in full force now.

Anyways, good luck ladies and take care!
X

Sorry she got you.

I had spotting a couple of days ago and have it again today - I was feeling hopeful but now I'm pretty sure it's witch on her way as she's due tomorrow.

Oh well, roll on the next one. When do you usually O? We might be cycle buddies - cycle day 1 for me tomorrow but I have cycles of 33 or 34 days

xxx

Sorry she got you.

I had spotting a couple of days ago and have it again today - I was feeling hopeful but now I'm pretty sure it's witch on her way as she's due tomorrow.

Oh well, roll on the next one. When do you usually O? We might be cycle buddies - cycle day 1 for me tomorrow but I have cycles of 33 or 34 days

xxx

Thanks ladies but unfortunately the bitchy :witch:y got me. So I was stressin nothing-as per usual!

Hayz-I'm cycle day 5 at the moment so are around the same I believe!

Sorry she got you! Here's to next month x x x :dust::dust:

Ah don't worry think i'm in the same boat - was hoping :witch: was preoccupied with halloween but alas i think i'm very wrong! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->