Spotting when AF due, No AF and STILL BFN?? Help!

medic76097

Baby #3 on the way!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I have a quick question..DH and I are TTC#1, Im on a 25 day cycle, I know taht we BD'ed at the right time. I have had really sore BBs, small boughts of being sick, a runny nose and sore throat on and off since 7dpo... and Im usually like clock work when it comes to AF. I was due yesterday but for the last three days I have been having waves of AF type cramps, but no AF! Im testing BFN still. I was in the washroom this morning and thought that AF had showed up as when I wiped I had bright red on the tp, but Ive been waiting all day still getting little cramps on and off and still no AF. Now Im spotting a light brown to tan color. Why am I still BFN?? Im almost positive that I should be getting my BFP! Due to my cycles I am on CD26 which in the last 5 months I have always been 25 day cycles and when AF shows its a non stop event for three days. Im confused! I figure by dates that I am 3 weeks 4 days.. or close to that.
Did anyone have spotting when AF was due and still got a :bfp:?

Do you chart your temps? Its hard to say, sometimes stress (even from ttc) can make your cycle weird or even late. If you are bleeding and still getting bfns, I would assume you are not pregnant. If there is a chance you O'ed late this month, it might just be too early. GL

Hmmm. I think it could go either way. I have heard of this happening and then they got a BFP so keep your f x'd! Good luck to you guys.

Do you chart your temps? Its hard to say, sometimes stress (even from ttc) can make your cycle weird or even late. If you are bleeding and still getting bfns, I would assume you are not pregnant. If there is a chance you O'ed late this month, it might just be too early. GL

I'm not bleeding at all. I had bright red spotting just once when I wiped this morning... Since then, nothing. My cycles are short but always on time

sorry, by bleeding I mean spotting blood. Like I said sometimes your period can be off. One way to know is to have bloods done at the Drs to confirm either way.

Im one of those women that can count on AF showing within a few hours every single 25 days.... The fact that Im a day late is already odd. Im more wondering if or when some other women had the spotting and got a bfp.

I had red spotting about 2 days after the day I think I conceived which was implantation bleeding.. then got a BFP a few weeks later.
Good Luck! :thumbup:

I had red spotting about 2 days after the day I think I conceived which was implantation bleeding.. then got a BFP a few weeks later.
Good Luck! :thumbup:

I'm on cd26 so probably not implantation. Maybe old blood from implantation? Lol. You'd think with my medical background I would know more about all of this :(

Maybe you ovulated later than you thought like the others said.. it happens. I would think if your AF is late you would be getting a BFP by now if you were indeed pregnant.. I'd personally go to the Dr. and get a blood test.

Hi was wandering how this all worked out even though it was 4 years ago. I am in the same boat right now. Af is two days late. Cramps for 3 days. Bfn. Had the odd bit of beige in cm but mainly clear cm

This happened to me beginning of this year a few times, my cycles were 28 days, the period always lasted 3 days, no fluctuations. Then they just went weird! Spotted when due on, bfn, AF turned up two weeks late which was entirely unheard of. Then back to normal then it's happen again. Doctor told me it was stress and didn't test or check for anything else, could it be stress? I have heard about women not getting BFP until days after they were due on so fx it's that!

I did not feel stressed until today. Ive been decorating and quite happy this week. It's certainly strange and i am not sure what to think at the mo x

Laura, if you look at the OP signature, she got a BFP March 26, 2012 and the post was dated Feb 2 2012, so seems she wasn't pregnant, but did get pregnant the following month. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->