spotting!!

holly

Mummy to a prince
Reaction score
hi everyone! could do with some advice! i am 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant and had sex with my oh last night and after wiped myself to find small spots of blood! is this normal anyone? xxx

Tissue damage probably
I was told not to have sex though because my cervix was weak
You should get it checked out, I think

i think it can be normal - I read something similar in another thread earlier. We ahve more blood at teh mo so i suppose there's more cahnce of bleeding? Like how I bleed more from my gums now....

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=14445 see what Lynz has to say here

That is actually pretty normal. The cervix is made up of a ton of sensitive blood vessels that will pop if you have sex, lift something heavy, etc...

I wouldn't worry about it unless the bleeding picks up.

:hugs:

I've heard that you may see a little spotting because the cervix can get bumped during intercourse. As long as you aren't bleeding heavily (clots etc.) and there is no cramping accompanying it I think you'll be fine.

Same thing happend to me i went to my GP and i had a scan the next day and everything was fine.

It is very normal hun, as long as there is not an abundance of blood you should be fine, so don't worry! :hugs:

not heavy bleeding but having stomach cramps sure these are the same ones i normally feel but i'm just gettin worried about it and think they feel different! i wish i didnt worry so much. thanks for all the advice feel a bit better :kiss: xx

If you tell your doctor you've been bleeding they'll send you for a scan to check it out probably

It's very common to spot a little bit afterwards. As long as you aren't bleeding heavily or having cramps you should be fine. I would still let your dr know you are having some spotting. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->