Spotting.

Misscalais

Reaction score
So just went to the toilet and surprise I'm spotting. I'm so, so sad. I've had an early MC right around this time in Feb and a chemical end of Apri start of May.
I'm so scared that its all over again. I don't think I can go through it a third time! Have a Drs appt in the morning so he will send me to a scan to see.
:cry:

Please keep us updated! I also had a small streak of blood last night but I went to the doctor this morning and she said everything is fine and I have my next scan in two days so I'll get to make sure everything really is fine, so I hope that gives you some hope, because we've both been there at the same time, I had my miscarriage in February as well. It could be just spotting and nothing more, just try to keep calm and busy and take care of yourself and get yourself to the doctor and I hope everything will be fine for you <3 :hugs:

Thanks Hun I'm petrified. I never had a single spot of blood with my boys so this is so alarming for me. I instantly balled my eyes out and have been very upset since. I just am really praying everything will be ok but in the back of my mind I can't see a happy ending. It just really, really sux.
Praying your little bean is doing well. :)

No, no, don't stress! I had a gush of blood at 9w3d and all is fine. I had a burst polyp.

Oh hun I am sorry :( I just started today when wiping brown CM and just pray we have a sticky bean. I am still so early that I doubt going to the doctor would help so we are waiting it out...Hugs.

Are you cramping? I hope your bean sticks!

Hoping its a sticky bean and maybe just a bit of the uterus lining having a blip. Fibriods (tough bits caused by previous pregnancies) sometimes don't stretch and tear a little hun

Thanks girls, I've had slight cramps and a bit of back ache so that's what's made me worry. It was just pink spotting when I wiped for a couple of hours. Nothing on my liner and nothing over night. Given that I've had to early losses this year I'm very scared. :( castaway bride, praying its just a bit of implatation bleeding for you Hun lots of :hugs:

Just so you know, I had brown/pink cm spotting at 5 weeks and it lasted for 3 days. All was fine though! I think we go through these scary moments to make us stronger and able to help comfort others. Best wishes!

Just wanted to say, I hope things are okay for you hun, I had a small bleed at 13wk and 29wk and little miss is cooking just fine, try not to worry xx

Thanks girls.
I'm just sitting up at the hospital waiting to get a scan done and they took some bloods.
I haven't hand any more bleeding but I'm feeling terrible so hopefully everything is ok.

Thanks girls.
I'm just sitting up at the hospital waiting to get a scan done and they took some bloods.
I haven't hand any more bleeding but I'm feeling terrible so hopefully everything is ok.

Hugs....Hope everything is OK!!

I had bright red spotting starting last thursday it is hemmorage which is normal and baby is fine. I spot brown and pink still Prayers for you

I had bright red spotting starting last thursday it is hemmorage which is normal and baby is fine. I spot brown and pink still Prayers for you

That's exactly what happened to one of my friends and she is now 20+ weeks pregnant with a very healthy baby! There's still hope Misscalais! Also Impatientwait, I am so glad to hear everything is okay with you :)

Thanks girls.
So after spending 5 hrs in the ER I'm still none the wiser to what's going on other than its not an ectopic, thank goodness.
We seen a sac with a yolk sac and a tiny fetal pole just visibly seen. No heartbeat yet but that's to be expected at roughly 5 weeks 3 days which is bang on from when I think I ovulated.
I have to see an OB on Friday which I guess he will tell me maybe what's going on.
I did take a peek at the report and it says that I might have a fibroid but was hard to tell as I have a retroverted uterus and that I need to be scanned again to look at it in 3-4 weeks.
Still no more bleeding I hope my little blob holds on it was so nice to see it on the ultrasound. With my MC in feb the pregnancy was already its way out so we only got to see the thickening in the lining and a deformed sac.
Keep me in your prayers ladies :)

Thanks girls.
So after spending 5 hrs in the ER I'm still none the wiser to what's going on other than its not an ectopic, thank goodness.
We seen a sac with a yolk sac and a tiny fetal pole just visibly seen. No heartbeat yet but that's to be expected at roughly 5 weeks 3 days which is bang on from when I think I ovulated.
I have to see an OB on Friday which I guess he will tell me maybe what's going on.
I did take a peek at the report and it says that I might have a fibroid but was hard to tell as I have a retroverted uterus and that I need to be scanned again to look at it in 3-4 weeks.
Still no more bleeding I hope my little blob holds on it was so nice to see it on the ultrasound. With my MC in feb the pregnancy was already its way out so we only got to see the thickening in the lining and a deformed sac.
Keep me in your prayers ladies :)

Yeah, good news. Praying for a sticky bean.

Hang on there and much love to you. <3. That sounds really good for 5w3. Earliest heartbeat is 6w0. I also wanted to advise that with my MC, we didn't see a pole yet, just a gestational sac...not even a yolk sac. I was also 5w3 when I had that scan and hcg was 2000. Enormous hugs, but I truly believe everything is ok based on what you've said. <3

Thanks Hun :)
I had more bloods drawn today and going to the OB tomorrow so the GP said he will fax that all over to him. It will be interesting to see the levels. Mondays were 2273 at 5+1. I think I might have a UTI as well so will be getting that checked too.
I feel dreadful. Just want a drama free pregnancy at this point lol!

Miss..I understand you there. I'm still spotting brown. But everything seems to be fine..I also had a uti and am alnost done with my antibiotics. Keep us updated with your levels!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->