Spotting

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
Im 4 + 4 today and woke up to light pink spotting when wiping. Im a little concerned. Ive had chemical pregnancies before but usually my tests were really faint. My tests had standard lines. Obviously positive. I know bleeding can be normal but ive never had bleeding in my past pregnancies except the one time i miscarried at 5 ish weeks.

I had this jsut before 6 weeks with Dd, it turned out to be a haematoma and tb4 bleeding got worse and heavy but all was OK in the end
Hope it stops for you soon
Rest if possible

I had this jsut before 6 weeks with Dd, it turned out to be a haematoma and tb4 bleeding got worse and heavy but all was OK in the end
Hope it stops for you soon
Rest if possible
Thank you for responding. Im not tooo concerned as its only when i wipe and its pinkish brown. Im barely having any cramps. It just concerned me. Being pregnant at 40 comes with higher risk of miscarriage or so ive heard.

Hi hon
I had never had any bleeding in any of my pregnancies either. Only with the 7 miscarriages.
But with my nearly 4 month old son I had on off pink (only when wiping) spotting from 14dpo untill around 8 weeks.
I also has a red bleed at 6 and 15 weeks which was terrifying becuase it was medium flow and red with clots and cramps. I went to the hospital with the 15 week bleed and they did a internal examination and they said I had a small erosion on my cervix.
It's a small blood vessel and can be easily irritated. A bit like when u have a nose bleed.
Keep an eye on it hon but spotting is actually very common in pregnancy esp the 3rd trimester.
Hope everything turns out OK.

Also with the 6 chemicals I've had my test line never got dark was always faint. I mean u cud see it clearly and definitely positive but just faint and they never got dark.

Hi hon
I had never had any bleeding in any of my pregnancies either. Only with the 7 miscarriages.
But with my nearly 4 month old son I had on off pink (only when wiping) spotting from 14dpo untill around 8 weeks.
I also has a red bleed at 6 and 15 weeks which was terrifying becuase it was medium flow and red with clots and cramps. I went to the hospital with the 15 week bleed and they did a internal examination and they said I had a small erosion on my cervix.
It's a small blood vessel and can be easily irritated. A bit like when u have a nose bleed.
Keep an eye on it hon but spotting is actually very common in pregnancy esp the 3rd trimester.
Hope everything turns out OK.

Also with the 6 chemicals I've had my test line never got dark was always faint. I mean u cud see it clearly and definitely positive but just faint and they never got dark.

Thank you for responding! Thankfully i have not had anymore spotting. Ive only had very mild cramping. I took a few dollar store tests and they are still positive which was a little comforting. My first OB appt and ultrasound isnt until the middle of January so i cant get real confirmation that all is good until then. Hopefully the time goes by quick.

I am a POAS addict. Im 5 weeks today and ive taken 3 tests...im a little concerned because the test like is not darker than the control line. In my last pregnancy this happened before i was 5 weeks. Couple that with that light spotting i had 4+4 and i just wonder if this will he viable.
My test lines have gotten darker in the last week but i think they should be darker by now.

Thoughts and/or experiences ladies?

IMG_20211227_211123376~2.jpg

Hiya hopefully it’ll be ok, I’d say just keep an eye on it. When I had tests that took ages to get dark, it ended up being an ectopic (really not saying that will be your case!) but I think if tests aren’t looking like they have done in your viable pregnancy before it may be worth going in and checking hcg is rising as it should. Hoping it’s a successful pregnancy for you x

Hey, with all 3 of my pregnancies I had pink spotting around 6/7 weeks. It didn't last long at all and I had very mild discomfort. Keep and eye and speak with your doctor if you are worried. Hope everything is OK x

I got a total line stealer at 5 weeks and a 3+ on a digital but I got it earlier with my pregnancy b4.
However with my dd who is nearly 9 I didn't know I was pregnant and I did a frer about a week past Af and the lines just matched. Never got a line stealer with her.
I can understand ure worry but hopefully everything will be ok

@JAJuly2013 any update? Hope things are OK. I'd say your lines look good. I didn't get a super dark or line stealer til about 20dpo. But all pregnancies and hormonal levels are different. Hope you've not had any more bleeding and are doing alright xx

Hi all, thank you so much for the replies and encouragement. So far so good. I took another FRER yesterday and the test line appeared before the control line and It was just slightly darker than the control line. That hasnt happened with my other frer tests recently so i think thats a good sign. Ive not had any more spotting and i still have symptoms albeit mild (cramping, lower back ache, breast soreness, frequent urination). Ill probably take another test in a couple days to reassure myself. At least the lines havent gotten fainter. My first OB appointment isnt for 2 weeks. I sure hope everything is ok...

IMG_20211231_205612086~2.jpg I decided to buy a test on a whim. Im happy with this line because this is like a 2 hour hold tops and after i drank a lot of water. I have 4 more tests so i can check every couple of days.

Yay look at those lines.

I just have one more test to take tomorrow and then im officially DONE lol.
Thank you everyone for indulging my need to poas every day to check the lines lol
5 + 6 Clear Blue

IMG_20220102_083932857.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"