Spotting.....

belinha

Reaction score
HI ladies, I hope you can help me out, Im alittle worried. A few weeks ago hubby and I had sex and I spotted a bit but it completely stopped. THen a week later we had sex agan and I spotted alittle again and once again it stopped. Saturday I went to go to the bathroom and when I wiped there was light blood, I freaked out but then it completely stopped. So now 4 days later I went to the bathroom (I was holding in a bowl movement all day) and I notices some light blood in my cm! What is going on?? What can be causing this? Is it normal to spot in 1st trimester??? Im 8weeks 4days and had an ultrasound at 6weeks 5days and saw a heart beat.Anyon else spotting throughout first trimester?

Help!

Its normal to have some spotting in the first trimester. Unless your theres clots along with severe cramping, chances are everythings okay. I would try to relax and not worry too much. Not much you can do when it comes to early pregnancy. Hope everything goes good for you. :)

yes I have been spotting non stop since 5 weeks, with a couple small bleeds that were a gush of blood and then turned to spotting. It looks like mine is coming from my cervix. I had issues with it before getting pg, and since the blood flow increases during pg, it can happen to pg women who did not have prior issues. Sex and straining for bm can produce blood if your cervix is sensitive. Check with your dr and if he feels it is your cervix ask if it is ok to have intercourse. I am on pelvic rest, but mine is spotting a lot, even without intercourse. I know how scary it is but try to stay calm until your dr checks on you. I have had the same thing and scan today showed all is well. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->