Spotting

sensug

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am at my 19 dpo and I got 3 BFP with different Pregnancy tests. From yesterday i see some spotting whenever i wipe after peeing..i am really scared as what's happening. But my temperatures are still high above the coverline. Can someone advise me on this ?

I have an appointment with my doctor only in September, i dunno what to do

---Thanks

September :shock:

Do they know your spotting? You need to take yourself to the hospital h un & get checked out.

Just to ease things I had spotting for weeksssss in my first trimester - I know saying not to worry isn't as easy as said but try to relax and know that sadly although it can be worrying it can also be normal x

i would ask for an earlier appointment.

Is the spotting fresh red / pink colour or is it more browny colour? If its the former then you need to get checked out but if the latter it could just be imlantation, so many women spot on and off for the first few weeks / months even and it is harmless to baby and mum... i know its easier said than done but try not to worry I am sure all is dandy and little bean will be fine... but to be reassured try to get an early scan booked [for around the 6 / 7 week mark] by going to see your GP asap.

good luck and take it easy.

xxxx

it's a light brownish blood and i see it only when i wipe myself after peeing..otherwise i dont see it. I wonder if it could be due to implantation but i am already in the fifth week how could that be implantation?

I had bleeding from week 5 of 6 until a handful after! When I say bleeding I too only noticed when I went to the bathroom.

x

It could be implantation bleeding if it is dark and brown in colour. I had implantation bleeding around week 5/6.

Lots of women bleed during pregnancy..I did with both of mine. My mom had a full period with me. It could "old" blood, it could be implantation blood too or a last period..it happens sometimes. I know it's hard to get appt. sometimes. We have to wait anywhere from a week to a month for our first ob/gyn appts. It leaves you hanging..wondering what's really going on.

Babe, I had severe bleeding a huge clots and the hospital was not confident at all, but my little man is sitting down there in my ticker!!!

So keep your chin up as best you can, and demand an earlier appointment hun! Good Luck! :hugs: x

I had the same thing with both..gushes of blood and clots, but wasn't sure I should say that. lol It wasn't just once either.....happened after sex, long walks, or for no reason at all. But you know what???? I never bled after deliveries...NONE I just had a normal period the next month like nothing had happened or changed. I've heard horror stories of women bleeding for weeks..months.

You must be lucky Cheyenne :happydance:

Now my spotting has stopped, i dont know. I am just gonna wait for my appointment !

Glad to hear that! Sorry to hear you have to wait though. I know it's hard to not worry, but at least you know lots of us girls have bled and things were just fine..I wouldn't get too concerned unless you begin having severe cramps...severe meaning worse than menstral..cause cramping is normal in early pregnancy...keep us informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->