spotty face

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
ive posted some pics of joshua's face.

he is spotty,it comes then it goes down.

what is it?

health visitor said its normal but when she saw it it was down and not as bad as it has been.

is there anything i can do?

his face feels all bobaly even when t isnt at its worsed.

the pic is from this morning (at its worsed)

Attachments

• DSCF5068.jpg
    DSCF5068.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 58
Looks like a heat rash to me. Sorry I dont know xx

Mixture of hormones and getting milk on his face I'm afraid.

Although, Caitlyns prickley heat started like that!

Chloe gets like that, I've heard of baby acne, but she also gets heat rash that looks like that aswell. Not sure which it is but no one has ever been concerned over it

so do i just cool the room down then?

abigail gets that too...are they milk spots? it seems to be where she rubs her face in the milk in the morning...sounds gross...but that's what the litle monkey does...gets all excited! i'm tempted to squeeze the one she has on her nose???

my nephew has that too. Don't think its anything to worry about.

it doesn't look bad at all! Some LOs get really awful skin. I thought Alasdair's was bad then the Health Visitor started going on about how good his skin was. Looks like the heat rash that Ally gets too.

baby acne is just a hormone thing. Teddy had it really bad around 6 - 8 weeks. still has some now. not a lot you can do, it'll pass. perfectly normal and not to do with temp or milk etc.

Yup it looks fine doesn't look at all bad. It is completely normal....my LO has had really really bad skin.....have a look poor little mite it looks so sore.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads