Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Glad all went well :cloud9:
That's frustrating though that there was no video there for you and they wouldn't let you take your own video.

Glad all went well :cloud9:
That's frustrating though that there was no video there for you and they wouldn't let you take your own video.
Yea I’m so frustrated! I sent them a message In the portal asking for the video, I want it so bad cause you can see the baby wiggle like crazy in it! It was so magical to see baby moving!

Yea I’m so frustrated! I sent them a message In the portal asking for the video, I want it so bad cause you can see the baby wiggle like crazy in it! It was so magical to see baby moving!
The coolest part is when you get to feel baby moving around 20-25 weeks on the outside. It's the most amazing feeling.

Ugh I’ve been having such debilitating migraines, and Tylenol isn’t helping any at all.

I'm seriously concerned I have perinatal depression. I tried to calling my OBGYN but none of them are giving me a call back and all I get to talk to is the nurse. It's been 3 days now since I first contacted them. All I can do is sit in bed, sleep, stare at the wall, and cry, it's so bad. Everything I used to love to do I don't do anymore, I literally have no motivation to do anything but sit in my bed. I can't even enjoy my pregnancy. I'm so lost.

It never works out for me to talk to people in my life, I always just get Negative reactions instead of just having someone to listen. It's either ^here we go again^ type vibe, or doesn't want to listen at all. I'm so alone

Last edited:
Oh no, Im so sorry to hear you are feeling like this @Kiwiberry :hugs: def keep pushing to see a doctor ASAP x
@PinkCupcakes lovely pics!

Im worrying as I've been told I will need growth scans from 28 weeks as I have low papp-a... I'd not heard of it but apparently it's to do with a certain protein produced by the placenta, Google says most pregnancies progress normally but it can cause premature birth, still birth, growth problems and be a risk factor for pre-eclampsia! So I'm stressing about that!!
I have my 20 week scan on Monday and am so scared something will be wrong x

I'm seriously concerned I have perinatal depression. I tried to calling my OBGYN but none of them are giving me a call back and all I get to talk to is the nurse. It's been 3 days now since I first contacted them. All I can do is sit in bed, sleep, stare at the wall, and cry, it's so bad. Everything I used to love to do I don't do anymore, I literally have no motivation to do anything but sit in my bed. I can't even enjoy my pregnancy. I'm so lost.

It never works out for me to talk to people in my life, I always just get Negative reactions instead of just having someone to listen. It's either ^here we go again^ type vibe, or doesn't want to listen at all. I'm so alone

I'm so sorry hun. I agree with @josephine3 to please reach out and see a doctor. Depression is so horrible when it affects every part of your life and it's so sad that this is preventing you enjoying your pregnancy :hugs:
I'm sorry that the people around you who you tried to talk to give off those vibes and are not supportive :hugs:

Oh no, Im so sorry to hear you are feeling like this @Kiwiberry :hugs: def keep pushing to see a doctor ASAP x
@PinkCupcakes lovely pics!

Im worrying as I've been told I will need growth scans from 28 weeks as I have low papp-a... I'd not heard of it but apparently it's to do with a certain protein produced by the placenta, Google says most pregnancies progress normally but it can cause premature birth, still birth, growth problems and be a risk factor for pre-eclampsia! So I'm stressing about that!!
I have my 20 week scan on Monday and am so scared something will be wrong x

I hope you get some answers soon and I hope all goes well with your 20 week scan :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. I agree with @josephine3 to please reach out and see a doctor. Depression is so horrible when it affects every part of your life and it's so sad that this is preventing you enjoying your pregnancy :hugs:
I'm sorry that the people around you who you tried to talk to give off those vibes and are not supportive :hugs:
My other half supports me, it's just a really tricky conversation. I have to be Careful What feelings I let slide because his dad passed away from severe depression if you know what I mean. I just wanted to be honest about what I was feeling but it seems to hurt people more when I say it then if I just keep it all inside.

Today seems to be a normal day, I feel more like myself today. I'm really happy because today is my girl's birthday party.

Awwww you have us to talk to, I’ll listen and try to help the best I can!

I had our genetic screening and gender screening done Thursday as well, they took 8 vials of blood for it all! I’ll know our gender in 7-10 business days, I’m so excited!

I had our genetic screening and gender screening done Thursday as well, they took 8 vials of blood for it all! I’ll know our gender in 7-10 business days, I’m so excited!
How exciting! I'm so happy for you! When I was waiting for my results, it felt like time just dragged on.

@Bevziibubble thank you so much I actually had a really good time and I was so happy to spend time with my girls.

I think I belong here, due date 30th May!
Congratulations and welcome to the group! How far along are you now?

AFM I've been sick with what I think is covid 19, huge chest congestion, fever, body aches, nausea, vomiting, and what led me to believe it was more than just a cold I lost my sense of taste. I don't really know what to do because I can't go anywhere right now to get tested. I'm just waiting it out at this point inside quarantining myself.

My Obgyn finally got back to me, they switched me to a different medication called propranolol. I hope that it works for my anxiety at least. It's take as you need, with a Max of three doses per day. I probably most likely will only need one dose and that's when I wake up in the morning.

I've been feeling more and more movements but nothing super super obvious yet, I can't wait for that though. I love feeling my babies move around inside, it's so heartwarming and wholesome.

Ugh ladies I’m struggling so bad with staying asleep and falling asleep, I’m not getting much sleep at all lately and it’s making me feel miserable! How can I get better sleep?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->