Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

I’m having quite a bit of cramping, is that normal this early?
Does it feel like mild tightening/ stretching? If so, it's normal. The only time you should worry yourself is if it's really painful almost worse than a period and you start bleeding. While these things can also be normal in pregnancy most of the time it's not normal.

Does it feel like mild tightening/ stretching? If so, it's normal. The only time you should worry yourself is if it's really painful almost worse than a period and you start bleeding. While these things can also be normal in pregnancy most of the time it's not normal.
It feels way different than AF cramps for sure, it’s not bad pain but more so uncomfortable.

It feels way different than AF cramps for sure, it’s not bad pain but more so uncomfortable.
Yeah it's normal, the uterus is stretching and getting stronger to prepare for growing baby and delivery. You'll notice these types of tightening and stretching throughout the entire pregnancy sometimes they'll be worse than others. They eventually develop into Braxton Hicks and then contractions later on.

Okay so I’m freaking out, I’m spotting, it’s more brownish.

I’m terrified, am I losing my baby? Brown spotting?
Tests are darker?

IMG_8285.jpeg IMG_8284.jpeg

I’m terrified, am I losing my baby? Brown spotting?
Tests are darker?

View attachment 1116768 View attachment 1116769
Brown spotting is just old blood, it's pretty normal to see that sometimes in early pregnancy. Spotting can also be normal especially for your first pregnancy.

Would you mind telling me the day you think you ovulated? I can calculate your pregnancy from there, it'll probably be way more accurate on how far along you are. The reason I want to know is because it determines what they'll be able to see on an ultrasound.

Brown spotting is just old blood, it's pretty normal to see that sometimes in early pregnancy. Spotting can also be normal especially for your first pregnancy.

Would you mind telling me the day you think you ovulated? I can calculate your pregnancy from there, it'll probably be way more accurate on how far along you are. The reason I want to know is because it determines what they'll be able to see on an ultrasound.

I Oed on august 14th, I’m just so nervous, I want my baby to be okay!

I Oed on august 14th, I’m just so nervous, I want my baby to be okay!
Okay so based on conception you're currently exactly 3 weeks, 5 days pregnant, so still very very early. Those are some amazing lines for only being 3 weeks, 5 days!

Last edited:
@PinkCupcakes I made you a ticker you can use if you like, there's a lot of options out there though that you can choose from.

https://babysizer.com/cravings-2024-05-06.jpg
cravings-2024-05-06.jpg

Okay so based on conception you're currently exactly 3 weeks, 5 days pregnant, so still very very early. Those are some amazing lines for only being 3 weeks, 5 days!

@PinkCupcakes I made you a ticker you can use if you like, there's a lot of options out there though that you can choose from.

https://babysizer.com/cravings-2024-05-06.jpg
cravings-2024-05-06.jpg

Thank you so much! My lines are strong for this early?! I’m technically 11DPO I think!

Thank you so much! My lines are strong for this early?! I’m technically 11DPO I think!
Yeah here's mine, I didn't take a first response so I can't compare with that but this is compared with the internet cheapies.

Resized_IMG_20230724_153845_788000.jpeg

Oh wow! Yea mine are quite dark compared to those huh! Could it mean twins?!
I like to tell myself sometimes when I get darker test that it is a sign of twins because I really really want to have twins one day LOL! However sadly there is no concrete evidence that that would indicate you're pregnant with twins.

I like to tell myself sometimes when I get darker test that it is a sign of twins because I really really want to have twins one day LOL! However sadly there is no concrete evidence that that would indicate you're pregnant with twins.

Ohhh! Lol darn!

@PinkCupcakes they are awesome lines for 11dpo these are mine and he is on my knee 7weeks old :) xx

View attachment 1116773 View attachment 1116774 View attachment 1116775 View attachment 1116776

Ohhh I think mine are only tad darker than those! Okay maybe I can start to relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->