Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

@PinkCupcakes pregmates are total heartbreakers and terrible for progression. Mine weren’t really dark until like 20dpo and they went back and forth, too. Did you get betas? That helped ease my mind the most!

@PinkCupcakes pregmates are total heartbreakers and terrible for progression. Mine weren’t really dark until like 20dpo and they went back and forth, too. Did you get betas? That helped ease my mind the most!
Thank you!
I go in tomorrow morning for pregnancy confirmation

I’m having mild cramps again, super mild, and spotting again but it’s still brownish. Should I be worried? Still have a nice solid line, but I’m just paranoid.

IMG_8391.jpeg

here’s a better photo of the test I just took IMG_8392.jpeg

Last edited:
@PinkCupcakes what dpo are you now? Mine stalled around 14 dpo and stayed that way for almost a week before I got matching!!

I had a good appointment! At least the ultrasound part, baby's heart rate is 170! It turns out I was pretty close to my dates I'm only one day behind according to their measurements.

I'm a little worried though, the progesterone shot that I was using in my previous pregnancies to prevent preterm labor has been discontinued. So I'm basically not really going to have anything to prevent me from going into preterm labor other than a circlage or suppository but I doubt those are even proven methods because otherwise they would have used them instead of resorting to the progesterone shots. She said they're going to monitor me and try and make me as comfortable as possible and may even recommend strict bed rest when I'm like around 25 weeks but other than that I have to go at this alone and unsure of whether or not I'm going to have another premature baby.

View attachment 1116815
Great to see the scan went well! Lovely photo! Mine is tomorrow.

How’s everyone feeling? The nausea is driving me mad. Tips? I’m starting B6 tonight.

Currently at doctor, got blood taken, waiting in waiting room for results now and I’m so nervous and anxious!!

My HCG is 330! Doc said that’s good for being four weeks! Only thing im worried about is im still spotting when I wipe.

Great looking test @PinkCupcakes. Hey again @NewHope19 I haven't really had too much nausea thankfully but I remember I my previous pregnancies eating a wheat biscuit or plain biscuit first thing in the morning helped. Also I've been eating sweet smooth foods when I didn't fancy anything else x

I know cause I had heavy bleeding this time and researched the hell out of hcg numbers haha

It feels so weird to think this will almost for sure be my last pregnsncy and I won't be trying/testing anymore... Such a weird feeling.

I’m terrified, I might have miscarried, I just passed a huge clot. No cramping though?!? I’m so scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->