Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

@PinkCupcakes I've added you to the front but can't work out how to change the title lol. You could always make your own new thread if enough people get may due dates but if course you can hang out here. There's not a lot going on though :haha:

@PinkCupcakes I've added you to the front but can't work out how to change the title lol. You could always make your own new thread if enough people get may due dates but if course you can hang out here. There's not a lot going on though :haha:
At the top of the page it should say thread tools when you're viewing this thread, you click on that click the drop-down menu and click edit title. You're the only one that will be able to see this option because you created the thread.

Or we can just ask our lovely @Bevziibubble to add May to the title for you.

Ladies I'm so excited! Tomorrow morning is my ultrasound and I can't wait, neither can my fiance! I'm hoping it's twins but realistically I know it's probably going to be just one little peanut.

Last edited:
Ladies I'm so excited! Tomorrow morning is my ultrasound and I can't wait, neither can my fiance! I'm hoping it's twins but realistically I know it's probably going to be just one little peanut.

Yay, good luck!

I had a good appointment! At least the ultrasound part, baby's heart rate is 170! It turns out I was pretty close to my dates I'm only one day behind according to their measurements.

I'm a little worried though, the progesterone shot that I was using in my previous pregnancies to prevent preterm labor has been discontinued. So I'm basically not really going to have anything to prevent me from going into preterm labor other than a circlage or suppository but I doubt those are even proven methods because otherwise they would have used them instead of resorting to the progesterone shots. She said they're going to monitor me and try and make me as comfortable as possible and may even recommend strict bed rest when I'm like around 25 weeks but other than that I have to go at this alone and unsure of whether or not I'm going to have another premature baby.

20230828_135426-2.jpg

Last edited:
I had a good appointment! At least the ultrasound part, baby's heart rate is 170! It turns out I was pretty close to my dates I'm only one day behind according to their measurements.

I'm a little worried though, the progesterone shot that I was using in my previous pregnancies to prevent preterm labor has been discontinued. So I'm basically not really going to have anything to prevent me from going into preterm labor other than a circlage or suppository but I doubt those are even proven methods because otherwise they would have used them instead of resorting to the progesterone shots. She said they're going to monitor me and try and make me as comfortable as possible and may even recommend strict bed rest when I'm like around 25 weeks but other than that I have to go at this alone and unsure of whether or not I'm going to have another premature baby.

View attachment 1116815
If it helps, my brother, little sister, and I were all held snugly in place with a cerclage. I definitely came out the day after they removed it, but it did it's job well.

If it helps, my brother, little sister, and I were all held snugly in place with a cerclage. I definitely came out the day after they removed it, but it did it's job well.
Thank you that does help! You're the second one to confirm they work or at least worked for you. I'm hoping I have the same exact positive outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->