Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

@PinkCupcakes oh my gosh I hope everything is OK I have absolutely everything crossed xx

@josephine3 I no what you mean about the weird feeling of never testing again and the last baby, I look at everyone testing and I'm like never doing that again :haha: xx

I’m so scared, they are sending us to the bigger hospital so we can do an ultrasound

It’s too early and couldn’t see anything on ultrasound, now I’m even more paranoid that I lost my baby. I had such a huge clot, but no pain and no other bleeding or spotting now?!

They think it’s a tubal pregnancy and I have to go back to tne ER, I’m so freaking sad right now

On our way back to ER, will most likely be having surgery to remove my baby. I feel so defeated

@PinkCupcakes I'm so sorry :cry: don't let them force you into anything when they not 100% sure if it is that, are you due for another beta? Xx

Ladies I have sort of good news, I saw my OB today She said the mass they see may be an ovarian cyst from when the egg released. Or it could be an ectopic on top of fallopian tube, it’s hard to tell which it’s on right now. needs me to do another HCG tomorrow to see if it doubles.

If it doubles it’s most likely a healthy pregnancy if the numbers only climb a little it's most likely ectopic and will need to be removed. But I have had a big cyst like this before when I’ve Oed so I’m staying a little hopeful. As of right now I’m still pregnant!

IMG_8428.jpeg

Oh gosh @PinkCupcakes what a roller coaster! Sorry I've only just had time to check in, been thinking about you all day. Everything crossed for good news for you tomorrow. :hugs:

Afm I'm having some weird left shoulder pain that I can't shift and have felt a bit off all day. Not sure whether to worry or not..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->