Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Yeah, I can see the progression in the inverted pictures. :thumbup:

So, anyone daydreaming about Christmas with a newborn? I almost can't imagine having a tiny baby again. It's been so long and now it feels that even the mc was ages ago and it'll take a lifetime to actually get baby here. Hopefully that won't come true but even if I got pregnant next cycle and everything went well, it just seems to far in the future...

Neil and I were talking about this one's potential due date being very early November, it would be amazing to have a tiny bubs to take down south to my mums over Christmas... it's my favourite time if year and would be pure bliss!

I'm kinda giving up hope on a 2016 baby with the waiting until March thing. Where is the cut off anyway? Thinking that, if AF comes early March, I'll maybe have 2 cycles with that as a shot. Seems like the odds are not in my favor. Thinking of early 2017 makes it seem so much further off, but that's ok. I just want it to happen whenever it happens.

Anyone else left who'd like to join the secret Facebook group? Pink? Lesondemavie? Anyone else? If you'd like to join, please pm me the email address you use on Facebook.

I PMd you my email. Did you try adding me in? :shrug:

Jemma- progression looks fabulous. Congrats!

Mrs. Rose- so sorry. How frustrating and heart breaking. I hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

AFM- got blood results today and everything is still ok for now. :thumbup: Scan on Tuesday should hopefully be reassuring.

Hello stranger !! I'm glad everything is going good for you, I plan on harassing my doctors for fortnightly blood tests because I'm so scared of another MC :cry: hope to see you on the Facebook page soon xx

Sorry Pink! I saw your message but then completely forgot by the time I was near a computer. I tried just now but it didn't work, so have sent you a friend request instead.

The dr responded and my HCG was still a 6 on Thursday--the same as Monday, and she thinks that's an indication that it was not a CP after all. She also said I could still come in on March 1st for genetic testing and blood clot testing as scheduled--no need to push it back.

The weird thing is that my HCG last month went back below 5 so I'm curious why/how my HCG is now at a 6. I'm trying to google if it's normal for HCG to fluctuate without being pregnant but haven't been able to find anything. I asked her that and if she had any concerns that my HCG wasn't below 5 since that's her normal threshold of completing a CP, so we'll see what she says.

So weird!!!

Don't google. Seriously, no good can come of it. But I think you're fine. Blood tests are better than undone tests but there is still a margin of error. My guess would be that the one low test was a blip and you've always been at 6. I'm still getting squinty lines (as of last week anyway) so I wouldn't be surprised if my levels were similar to yours. Try not to worry!

Don't google. Seriously, no good can come of it. But I think you're fine. Blood tests are better than undone tests but there is still a margin of error. My guess would be that the one low test was a blip and you've always been at 6. I'm still getting squinty lines (as of last week anyway) so I wouldn't be surprised if my levels were similar to yours. Try not to worry!

With my 2 previous CPs, my HCG went below 5 so I know it's not normal for me to be walking around at a 6. I also get stark white HPTs...I'm not one of those who always has squinters. Regardless, I'm not worrying about it--more curious than anything.

I started spotting last night but have yet to start bleeding. I started Pregnancy Prep this morning. It does lots of good things for fertility but I'm particularly hoping it will regulate my cycles b/c they can range from 25-39 days.

I feel really achey and pre - period today.... Part of me wants to poas just in case it's early symptoms but I'm at my mums and would have to wait until tomorrow. Also I told myself I wouldn't test until next weekend as I'm likely at least a week behind my 'usual' cycle. I have no willpower!!

Hi ladies..AF got me:( I am CD6 today. I am so bummed because based on FF, luteal phase was only 8 days. It's usually a solid 13-14 days. I'm hoping this is just because my hormones are all wacky from the miscarriage and D&C. Has anyone else had an experience like this before? I just got a bulk package of IC's (ovulation and pregnancy tests:happydance:) from Amazon...I'm ready to go pee-on-a-stick crazy this next cycle and hope that my hormones are leveling out!

Hey, we're cycle buddies. :D cd7 here. My luteal phase was also pretty short at 10 days. Have ordered some vitex in the hope of helping it along but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm also hoping it was just a d&c cycle thing and will adjust by itself anyway. Here's hoping we both do better on the luteal front this month!

At only 5 DPO, this can't be right can it? With some tweaking, I def see a pink line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
At only 5 DPO, this can't be right can it? With some tweaking, I def see a pink line.

I see a line there but seems too early for implantation to have already occurred, but I'm sure stranger things have happened! FX for you!

I agree. I see a line, but it seems way too early. Looking at your chart, it seems unlikely that you just O'd earlier than you thought. I'm scratching my head ttc. FX that you're just an exception to the rule and that line gets darker!

Some 6 DPO spotting. I would think I was getting a period but it's brown spotting and my temp isn't down. So, at 6 DPO, I'm leaning towards IB. Stay tuned for updates!

Good luck, TTC!

AFM, I heard back from the doctor and she said some people have what is called phantom hcg, elevated hcg even though not pregnant. She didn't say what caused the hcg to go up a bit from my last blood draw. Very strange! In any case, I am glad that it wasn't another CP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->