Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Hi Mum2bkw, welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. I just started temping this cycle too and I've found it really interesting and helpful to know what's going on with my body. I thought it would be a huge pain, but it's really not so bad and I actually look forward to seeing what my temp will be everyday. I'd recommend using Fertility Friend. They take care of putting your temps in a chart and they send daily emails teaching you about charting for the first few weeks. You'll have to let us know if you decide to temp.

So I'm trying to stay positive even though I'm feeling deflated. Did another frer this morning and whilst there is a line, it's definitely fainter than yesterday. Now last night I was up and down to the loo a couple of times so do you reckon that could be a factor of a fainter line? Aaagghhh this ttc thing is so annoying :dohh:

Jemma I've been told a few times that dilute urine can make a difference on early tests, which is why they like first morning pee best! Fingers crossed for you Xx

Jemma - It could be a factor. After my first BFP, I promised I'd wait a few days before I tested again, but I caved and poas just 36 hours later. The line seemed fainter and I panicked, but I clung onto my positive digi and tested again with an frer 72 hours later. It was much darker, and I had beautiful line progression thereafter. Give it some time and try again.

well I think I got my line back, this was my smu, it's still faint but I am only 10dpo still... gonna give it a few days before testing again or I'm gonna go mad with these lines :dohh:

Attachments

• 20160218_113039.jpg
    20160218_113039.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
agh you can't even see it on here :cry:

Attachments

• 2016-02-17 07.38.45.jpg
    2016-02-17 07.38.45.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Anyone else left who'd like to join the secret Facebook group? Pink? Lesondemavie? Anyone else? If you'd like to join, please pm me the email address you use on Facebook.

And Jemma, I can make out a pink shadow of a line in the first picture. Try not to get too obsessed with line darkness at this point. Still very early days.

I'll get around to joining. Just have to figure out my email on there. Too busy being all anxious about my appointment. Woke up this morning early and just started crying. I really don't want to go back there just yet, but I know I need to.

:hugs: Yeah, going back isn't easy. I was so relieved that I didn't have to go to the labour ward for my d&c. One of the reasons I chose it actually as I have horrible memories of the labour ward where I had medical management for my first mmc. Different hospital luckily but I had to go back there for something else last year and even though that was 5 years later and it's not even the labour ward anymore, I still hated being there.
But you've got this. It's another step towards moving on. When's your appointment? And do you get to go home and hide away for the rest of the day after? I find a good sitcom box set is your best friend in the aftermath of a mc.

Thanks Amyg, and yes a step in the right direction. We head out in an hour for the ultrasound, and then meet with my ob an hour after that. The ultrasound is so quick. Hoping they don't actually make me wait a whole hour for the followup with the ob. I do have work today, but I only have to see clients for about 3 hours. We'll see how I'm feeling after. I agree fluffy comedies are great right now.

Omg so true about the sitcoms, I got through 2 series of ER during my mc! George Clooney looked so young!

Thanks Amyg, and yes a step in the right direction. We head out in an hour for the ultrasound, and then meet with my ob an hour after that. The ultrasound is so quick. Hoping they don't actually make me wait a whole hour for the followup with the ob. I do have work today, but I only have to see clients for about 3 hours. We'll see how I'm feeling after. I agree fluffy comedies are great right now.

Good luck, Les!

Lining and ovaries look good, so that's a relief. It was hard at first to be there, but thankfully there were so many women there for different appointments (like annuals or mammograms). The tech was good about letting me know that everything looked great right off the bat. Unfortunately, my ob is still recommending that we use protection in the meantime until I have my first regular period. I didn't really ask why. As much as I want to just jump right back in, I feel like should trust her. So maybe I'll wait until March when we're truly back to ttc to join the Facebook group. She said it will likely come a month from now, mid-March, but I'm hoping for early March since it's already been 2 weeks and I generally have shorter cycles.

Well, that's good news at least. No worries on the Facebook group but know that you're welcome any time, even if you're not ttc yet! How are you feeling, now the appointment's behind you?

Relieved. As soon as the tech said that things looked really good it was a weight off my shoulders. I'm also completely done spotting today, so glad that reminder is gone. I know I'm welcome regardless just feeling a bit down about not being able to try again yet. I'll join when I'm ready :)

I'm so glad the appointment went well les :hugs: that must be such a relief!! TTC is all about the waiting game isn't it but I'm sure you won't have to wait long until your next cycle starts !

How's everyone else? Gone a bit quiet since we moved over to Facebook :haha: like to keep this going a little as helps people that Google search MMC, I been doing it all morning on frers :haha:

My update; slept crap last night, kept waking every 2 hours and was having the weirdest dreams about zombie wars :shrug: :haha: I'm clearly crazy !! Woke up this morning feeling very nauseated so left Neil feeling rather rejected after I declined his advances :haha: I know I said I'd wait to POAS again but I can't help it :haha: I know I'm trying to rush my body into giving me a really dark line but I get all panicky when I don't see results. I think my test is coming along alright for 11 dpo... thoughts??

Attachments

• 2016-02-19 09.20.35.jpg
    2016-02-19 09.20.35.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20160219_091150.jpg
    20160219_091150.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
I'm so glad the appointment went well les :hugs: that must be such a relief!! TTC is all about the waiting game isn't it but I'm sure you won't have to wait long until your next cycle starts !

How's everyone else? Gone a bit quiet since we moved over to Facebook :haha: like to keep this going a little as helps people that Google search MMC, I been doing it all morning on frers :haha:

My update; slept crap last night, kept waking every 2 hours and was having the weirdest dreams about zombie wars :shrug: :haha: I'm clearly crazy !! Woke up this morning feeling very nauseated so left Neil feeling rather rejected after I declined his advances :haha: I know I said I'd wait to POAS again but I can't help it :haha: I know I'm trying to rush my body into giving me a really dark line but I get all panicky when I don't see results. I think my test is coming along alright for 11 dpo... thoughts??

Yes, I agree--that line is looking good!

Relieved. As soon as the tech said that things looked really good it was a weight off my shoulders. I'm also completely done spotting today, so glad that reminder is gone. I know I'm welcome regardless just feeling a bit down about not being able to try again yet. I'll join when I'm ready :)

Les, I'll join you in the wait. We're going to hold off for a cycle or two until we can get some answers.

Jemma - I can see the line getting darker in the tweaked photo. Keep on feeding that poas addiction girl! :) I can't wait to see it get even darker! So exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->