Stabbing pain in right breast :(

Hopefulheath

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind me posting here but I posted this in 2nd trimester and didn't get much response so I wondered as I'm only a few days off 3rd trimester you may be able to help? :shrug: thank you x

Hello ladies, I just wondered if anyone is experiencing similar pain to me. I am 25 weeks now and have started getting a really sore stabbing pain in my right breast which spreads from the nipple to under the armpit. It's so uncomfortable and I don't know what's causing it so I'm starting to worry does anyone know what it might be? I had sore breasts in first trimester but they've been fine since then. Thank you for reading :hugs:

probably just your boobs preparing for milk sweetie......my right breast hurts alot and it always seems to be underneath, its also leaking quite a bit now but my left one is like nothing has even happened lol...wierd, if in doubt mention it at your next midwife appointment, theres nots of changing going on and as you get further along youll just notice more and more things, aches, pains etc etc....it can be worrying, this is my first so im constantly asking questions xx

Thank you so much for replying Babybear :hugs: I was beginning to think I was all alone out here! The pain is mainly in my armpit and gets worse when I eat bizarrely? Hopefully, as you say, it's just another pregnancy symptom xxx

Hi there,
Ive had the same but in both breasts - my nipples sting too. I asked my midwife about it today and she said as long as there are no lumps in the breasts its more than likely going to be just hormones and means hormone balance is ok.

She also said that if there are any lumps at any time to go straight to GP.

Its put my mind at rest as i didnt have this with my first and havent leaked as much this time around either but midwife said nothing to worry about.

hope this helps hunny. x

I had the exact same thing at a similar time to you, I started to leak a bit of milk soon after so I assumed it was my milk coming in. I had some days the stabbing pain was so bad I couldn't concentrate. I found putting a cold pack down my bra really soothed it, also to try and get things moving get a warm shower on your boobs and massage from back towards your nipple. Hope it eases up soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->