Stabby cervix pains

Dark_Star

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting these? I know it is my cervix because it feels just like the pains after a pap smear. It's like someone is stabbing my cervix with a little pin, the pains can be quite intense but only last a fraction of a second and come in clusters.

From what I can tell round ligament pain only occurs on the sides, along the line that would be the edge of a high cut bikini?

I get them, too! My nurse said basically all cramping can be attributed the round ligament / uterine stretching / etc.

I've had this but also shooting pains up my bottom...:blush: quite sharp aswell. I did read the cervix and uterus can cause these pains. I'm also getting sharp twinges just above my hip bones. Does that seem about right??x

I've had them too since week 7. The share pin pains come between dull pains sometimes. My doc is monitoring me closely with scan every 2 weeks because I'm high risk and baby is healthy. It's nothing intolerable for me though.

I had them to both my doctor and midwife all said it's stretching pain and it's something to do with the mucus plug or something lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->