Standalone Farm Meet - Tues 16th June - 12pm

Can Cormack and I come please! We had a lot of fun at London Zoo!

Weather forecast for this area gives lovely weather over the next few weeks so hopefully if it ends up 16th June it will be nice and sunny!!

Ok wel the majority of votes if for Tues 16th of June so i think its going to be that then ladies!!

What sort of time is good for everyone? 12 again like Hatfield?

tues the 16th sounds fab guys, and 12 like hatfield sounds good too! def count me and maddi in :) off to point em over to this thread :lol: xxx

12 is good!! The farm is tiny tho so it only takes about an hour to go round!! We could always clog up the coffee shop with our prams for a couple of hours tho :rofl:

Right OP all update with finalised info :)

Have i missed anyone i need to add to the OP?

all looks good hon, though you've put down tuesday 12th of june in the main text xx

Hey everyone, The lovely Carly said we can tag along with her so me and Lily will be coming too! :)

:rofl: thanks Carly, all those numbers in ,y head confused me

Emily ive put you down hun :happydance:

:rofl: thanks Carly, all those numbers in ,y head confused me

Emily ive put you down hun :happydance:

tell me about it, especially with sorting the bluewater one too, knowing me i'll turn up at the wrong meet place on the wrong date :rofl:

Sorry Becky, blame Carly for making me do all of her hard work :rofl:

I've checked the forecast for the Tuesday and its going to be 18/19 degrees so a nice warm day which wont be too hot!! :)

I think im looking foward to it more than Brooke :rofl: such a big kid!!

Its not this tuesday its next tuesday right?????

If thats the case YES!!! :D Me and holly are there with bells on!!!

Yeh its not this tuesday but the following, i was really confusing myself thinking about the date for this earlier, i thought a tuesday couldnt possibly be the 16th :rofl:

yep Im still coming! staying at my dads so dont have to mess around on trains can just walk there :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->