Standalone Farm Meet - Tues 16th June - 12pm

If we pre book as a group it will be £3.95 otherwise it is £4.25 and all kiddies under 2 are free x

Toria, totally understandable about you and Jacey not coming, dw about it girls :hugs:

Well the weather forecast has changed again as i suspected and now is saying Tue is going to have highs of 22 degrees :happydance: loooooovely!!

Think we should all pack ourselves a little picnic?

I was so excited when I saw the forecast!!
I think a picnic sounds like a great idea. Shall we all bring things to share?

oh completely understand toria and jacey big :hugs:

yep i think bringing a sharing picnic sounds lovely :happydance: xx

Just checked the weather it looks lovely! Picnic sounds great!

Everyone just remember to bring a blanket to sit on :lol:

I'll prob pop to Sainsburys on the morning .. actually no morrisons because they do those little salads in a box lol, so if anyone wants anything just let me know

Sam have you got a long walk from your dads?

I love a picnic, I checked the weather too Holly looks like we're in for a lovely day! I better put some sun cream on or I'm going to look like a lobster again :(

Everyone just remember to bring a blanket to sit on :lol:

I'll prob pop to Sainsburys on the morning .. actually no morrisons because they do those little salads in a box lol, so if anyone wants anything just let me know

Sam have you got a long walk from your dads?

No only about 15/20 mins. Im used to walking everywhere at home

:happydance: Kerry ...

Sam at least its downhill on the way there :muaha:

Im going to Morrisons tonight so i might try and pick up one of those big tubs of ready cooked sausage rolls from their pie counter, if not i'll just buy some and cook them.

Is everyone ok on how to get there?

:dohh:

On the talk of picnics, im going into Letchworth later so i'll try and pick up some cheapo paper plates ... otherwise we're all going to sit there tomorrow and have nothing to eat our yummy food off :lol:

Have fun!! I'l be down in August for the baby's christening (stafford) so we could arrange a meet up then?

Holly suggested we all list what we're going to bring so we don't all end up bringing the same kind of thing!

I'm not very good at organizing things but lets see!

So whats everyone bringing :D

im gonna have to be boring and stick to sw things im afraid guys... so ill be the loser on my own... oh and becky :rofl:

Well i'll bring sausage rolls ... will also see if i can pick something else similar up from Morrisons tonight.

Maybe one of those big boxes of cookies/muffins/flapjack kind of things so we've got a sweet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->