Standalone Farm Meet - Tues 16th June - 12pm

:yipee: hope the weathers nice :D its been bloody awful here today!! xx

Well its supposed to pick up the end of this week and be nice all of next week too!! fingers crossed!!

yeah that would be good! we should each bring something different to share

What are we going if it rains?

Sunday forecast is heavy rain on bbc. Fingers crossed it will be all gone by monday and tuesday

oh i hope so sam, it will be so nice wondering around in the sunshine with all the LO's :D

Hey girlies :blush:

Sorry to do this again but i have a dermatology appointment on that day, it only came through this morn and i been waiting ages for it so i dont really want to reschedule...

Sorry...next time promise!!

If were doing a picnic your only allowed Slimming World food lol x

https://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7;page=7;type=free;ct=~SG6;sess=#forecast

Eeeergh well thats changed since yesterday :(

and ww food's becky!! he he!! ergh!! the weathers looking bad again!! :hissy: any clue on what we're gonna do if it does tip it down?? do you think we need a back up plan? and a way to contact everyone?

ok :blush: mind in overdrive :blush: still looking forward to seeing you all :yipee:

ally - will def hold you to the next one sweetie :rofl: i'm going to be sending u the forum meet thread link on a daily basis next time so we get to meet you :lol:

:rofl: Carly ...

Im perhaps thinking a back up plan is a good idea, but what else is there to do in sunny Letchworth?

I havent checked the forecast today has it changed or is tues still looking crappy?

sorry :rofl: i can't switch off tonight! :rofl:

still looks a crappy day - have been checking the weather on my iphone too and says its gonna rain from monday onwards too :dohh:
i don't no about Letchworth honey - i've never been :blush: is there somewhere in doors we can go, an animal place or mall for coffee?

Well ive been checking the foreast for letchworth ... for weeks it said Tues was going to be hot, beginning of this week it said it was going to rain really badly, tonight ive checked it and its picked up a little but gives the weekend and monday really warm, so hopefully it'll stick and Tuesday will be ok.

The farm is kinda out of the way in Letchworth .... Only place nearby thats big enough for coffee's and whatnot for a group our size would be Baldock services but thats a 5/10 min drive away

We'll be ok im sure :lol:

oooo i do hope so holly - maybe i should dig out my old cape rain thing i had for disneyland paris when we used to go for my nov birthdays :rofl: - joke!!

i'm sure we'll be fine, positive thinking - its going to be hot and sunny!! :happydance:

So who's definatley still coming from the original list ....

Me & Brooke
You & Maddi
Emily & Lilly & Bean
Sam & Meadow
Becky & Jacob

Anyone else confirmed a yes within the last week? A few said they wanted to but have come back to the thread

what about toria and jacey? can they make it? and sam#3 - i no she was looking at the thread, but wasn't sure x

I'm a def yes (if you'll still have me!) Been away this last week.
I hope the weather will be ok! Can I pm someone for a number please?

I'm not sure Jacey will want to go all things considered, so I think I'll sit this one out too girls. Have fun x

I'm getting excited! Does anyone know how much is it to get in? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->