• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Standalone Farm Meet - Tues 16th June - 12pm

I hate being stuck in Scotland sometimes :rofl:

Have fun girlies, hope weather stays dry and babies are good! X

Crap yea on the bbc website says it's going to rain at 1pm!! I was going to put lily in a little summer dress, may have to rethink that idea!

Oh no! I saw an inside picnic place on the map, must dig out my waterproof and C's rain cover...

Well its beautiful and sunny here this morning, but the more detailed forecast that i checked says the rain forecast for 1pm is going to be v v light.

Im still putting Brooke in a summer dress, will just stick a jacket and the raincover in my bag lol since its still saying 21/22 degrees

oh well at least if it rains at 1 we can eat under cover some where :lol: it looks like a gorgeous day here atm :happydance:

looking forward to seeing you all :D x

Well its beautiful and sunny here this morning, but the more detailed forecast that i checked says the rain forecast for 1pm is going to be v v light.

Im still putting Brooke in a summer dress, will just stick a jacket and the raincover in my bag lol since its still saying 21/22 degrees

snap, snap and snap! he he! i've put in an umbrella too for me - i have a good feeling though we're gonna get away with it being a lovely sunny day and all moan about sun burn later :happydance:

Thats what i think Carly, im wearing my shorts lol, cant miss out on an oppurtunity to catch a bit of sun, even if i do get wet :rofl:

seems abit gloomy here.... and nearly thought I wouldnt be able to come...

:(

but all is well and I can :yipee:

just need to get my arse into gear :rofl:

snap, snap and snap! he he! i've put in an umbrella too for me - i have a good feeling though we're gonna get away with it being a lovely sunny day and all moan about sun burn later :happydance:

I've got C in shorts! My OH thought I was mad this morning discussing with C which ones he wanted to wear to look good for the ladies!!

:rofl: well it'll only be him and Jacob amongst lots of girlies

We're still in bed, im drinking my cuppa and Brooke's watching cbeebies, we should really get up in a minute *yaaawn*

i need to get me butt in gear too - maddi's just eating breakfast! i've got me shorts ready too :happydance: my legs need more sun :blush:

sparkle - thats so cute! i do the same with maddi! can't waiting to meet you both :happydance:

oooh are we getting our legs out?!? :yipee: :rofl:

courtneys eating her toast and then i have lift off... :)

xx

Remember to bring your cameras too ladies!! Esp you Kerry since your the budding photographer!!

Im stuck on what top to wear, the one i want to wear will give me massive tan lines if i catch the sun, arrgh :muaha: such a hard life eh? :rofl:

I put lily in cut offs in the end and a summery top, also if I let her walk a bit and she falls over she won't grave her knee's :)

Paul never got everything I asked for so I haven't got tons, I have crisps, grapes, petit flouis and some sandwiches. He was being an arse and said she was happy he'd ruined my day. I said I'm locking him out tonight now! haha

I am no way getting my skanky legs out altho I have got my white linen trousers on!

:rofl: Emily!!

I got some nice Samosas, a big box of those nice fresh cookies morrisons make, ohhhh and a big bag of mini cheddars, they were buy one get TWO free :lol: :confused:

Going to grab a sandwich from the shop on the way as i was going to make some nice tuna mayo sandwiches but got home from shopping and had brought sweetcorn, but not damn tuna :dohh:

:shock: em i can't believe paul!! i have quite a bit so no worries chicken!

yep kerry i'm getting me legs out - god help the locals and you lot :rofl:

oh and once i've eaten my breakfast bar i think i have lift off to to get me butt in gear!!

Lol He can kip in the bloody car for all I care, Never come between a pregnant women and food!

Carly you have nice legs! Lily's had me up since 5.55! My Camera is all charged and waiting to go too! :happydance:

:rofl: well we'll pretty much all have our legs out so it wont be too scary

Ive actually gotten off the bed now and got Brooke some toys to occupy her whilst i iron our clothes.

OH is really upset that we're going to the farm, he said he's been waiting about 10 years to have a baby so he can go there :rofl: bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->