Standalone Farm Meet - Tues 16th June - 12pm

Im veggie so Im difficult. Ive only been veggie for a week so no idea what to eat half the time. Im going to have a look round sainsburys later see what I can make up. I might get something savoury and something sweet.

I have no idea what we'll bring! I love picnics!! Maybe some dips + stuff to go with them?? That way they can be veggie and not?? Def cucumber sticks as they are C's fav at the moment! And maybe something sweet. Will take a wonder down the road when we've had lunch and see!

Have no idea how to get there! Or how long its going to take us... so we'll be the late ones!

wohoo can't wait till tomorrow guys :D i was going to bring some rolls, and some cheese, sandwich fillers and some ww cakes etc :happydance: really excited now!! yep must remember sun hats etc and blankets :D xx

right I'm going to do me and lily some sandwiches- as we're pretty fussy. Then for everyone to share I'm going to bring crisps, cakes and sausage rolls and some fruits :)

Shall i get some paper plates too Holly and some napkins?

im excited too... cant believe i nearly missed out!!

Was only cos i saw hollys facebook... :dohh:

Im starving now :rofl:

Im the closest distance wise so is there anything we need that needs to be kept in fridge/freezer until the very last minute?

Perhaps some cartons of juice or something? Could freeze them so their nice and cool?

:dohh: Kerry!!

Good plan Emily!! Im going to see if i can find some stuff like that too in town later.

Are we all ok on how to get there?

o god i completely forgot about this! sorry im not gna be able to come my car has gotta go to hav the brakes done tomorow!

o god i completely forgot about this! sorry im not gna be able to come my car has gotta go to hav the brakes done tomorow!

oh honey thats such a shame :hugs: my cars in the shop today - hoping it come home later, don't want to drives james' all that way tom!! :dohh:

yep i've put down on my list paper plates and napkins and gonna try and get a cool bag as i have an ice block thing in my freezer! sending james to asda after work :blush:

will make some sandwich my end too, as i'm fussy :blush:

just had another thought - where are we meeting - are we meeting at the entrance or is the car park small enough that we'll spot each other? xx

The car park isnt huuuuge, but still big ish. I'll have a quick look on their map hun

https://www.letchworthgc.com/placestovisit/leisureandrecreation/Standalone_farm_map.pdf

The entrance is right near the carpark on the map so shall we just meet at the entrance?

https://www.letchworthgc.com/placestovisit/leisureandrecreation/Standalone_farm_map.pdf

The entrance is right near the carpark on the map so shall we just meet at the entrance?

sounds perfect honey :happydance: can't wait!

kerry - i'm excited too :happydance: will be fab to see you and Courtney again, and all of you infact :yipee:

Does anyone else feel like we're meeting up with really old friends who we havent seen for ages? :lol:

Does anyone else feel like we're meeting up with really old friends who we havent seen for ages? :lol:

perfectly said hon! yep just how i feel! :happydance: very excited, feel like the hatfield meet was ages ago, and got very excited about ours when i saw the chester meet pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->