Standalone Farm Meet - Tues 16th June - 12pm

I asked if someone could remind me on Facebook as don't get on here often & no-one did :(

And now we have baby sign language tomorrow

booo, wish i could come!!! hope you girlies have a fab day!!!x

I asked if someone could remind me on Facebook as don't get on here often & no-one did :(

i didnt know until late last night... :( or else i would have!!

cant u put it off... please?!?! :(

i didnt know until late last night... :( or else i would have!!

cant u put it off... please?!?! :(

I wish I could but it's a course i've already paid for :(

I give up on these meets now lol

ow :(

what about next friday... leicester??

Arghhh another meet???? Sooo not fair

Friday is baby massage lol. Maya pretty much has something on every day which is why I like need 20 months notice of things lol

o god i completely forgot about this! sorry im not gna be able to come my car has gotta go to hav the brakes done tomorow!

oh honey thats such a shame :hugs: my cars in the shop today - hoping it come home later, don't want to drives james' all that way tom!! :dohh:

yep i've put down on my list paper plates and napkins and gonna try and get a cool bag as i have an ice block thing in my freezer! sending james to asda after work :blush:

will make some sandwich my end too, as i'm fussy :blush:

Hun I have a big cool box, they'll be more than enough room! Just bung it all in when you get to mine, If you bring the ice blocks that'll be great!

Oh I'm going to bring lots of water too and some juice cartons as Lily drinks loads when its a hot day and of course for all us lovely ladies :happydance:

o god i completely forgot about this! sorry im not gna be able to come my car has gotta go to hav the brakes done tomorow!

oh honey thats such a shame :hugs: my cars in the shop today - hoping it come home later, don't want to drives james' all that way tom!! :dohh:

yep i've put down on my list paper plates and napkins and gonna try and get a cool bag as i have an ice block thing in my freezer! sending james to asda after work :blush:

Hun I have a big cool box, they'll be more than enough room! Just bung it all in when you get to mine, If you bring the ice blocks that'll be great!

Oh I'm going to bring lots of water too and some juice cartons as Lily drinks loads when its a hot day and of course for all us lovely ladies :happydance:

thats great - thanks sweetie - good idea :D and save some room in the car :rofl: i'll make sure james gets some yummy things tonight :happydance:

kelly, so gutted you can't come :( :hugs: xxx

thats great - thanks sweetie - good idea :D and save some room in the car :rofl: i'll make sure james gets some yummy things tonight :happydance:

LOL yep space is good or I'm going to be balancing stuff on me head:rofl:

Remind me to put camera on charge tonight please!!!

he he! i will! suppose we could always strap maddi to the roof :rofl:

he he! i will! suppose we could always strap maddi to the roof :rofl:

Lol and pop Lily up there too, they'd have a brilliant time! :muaha:

Kelly :( you have to stop being so damn busy woman!!

Right in town i got some paper plates and a bag of mixed disposable cutlery too so we will have stuff to eat with :lol:

Then i'll grab some bits from Morrisons tonight

wohoo sounds great holly :happydance:

:rofl: em - they probably would have a fab time on the roof :rofl: xx

Netweather doesnt give rain until 7pm tomorrow :confused:

Fingers crossed it stays warm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.