Starbucks instant peppermint mocha coffee

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
I am trying to find better alternatives to drinking coffee but sometimes especially in this cold upcoming winter you need a little bit more to get through your day.

Do you think these instant drinks have less caffine then the standard brewed ones?

They are sooo tasty lol, plus I get to add more milk to them.

Hi
As far as i know a coffee with milk isnt as bad as a black coffee.
Also if u use instant coffee its not as strong as brewed beans.
Its best to try have green tea like green tea with mint or something. Green tea also has cafine but also has antioxidants too.
Its best ypu stop all together but being a mum of 3 very ypung kids and expecting my 4th home schooling self employed and doing charity work i sometimrs need a coffee... or good mint green tea. Made fresh from home though.
Most important is to avoid products with aspartame in them. Many dont realise they consume it yet worry about a coffee or two instead.
Hope all goes well for you hun

I get nauseous even smelling coffee. I don't know how you do it! Everyone I have ever talked to about pregnancy says that they can never drink coffee while pregnant because it made them sick. Before I became pregnant I was an avid coffee drinker. I do wish I was able to drink one cup of coffee a day. It would help me with energy through the day.

Well the peppermint mocha is more like hot chocolate/peppermit with a hint of coffee. I can't drink normal coffee anymore. It doesn't make me sick I just don't want it.

Starbucks has caffeine information in their nutrition information, do you think they have it for the instant products as well?

No I don't think so, all I could find was the caffeine for the regular instant coffee which seems to be about 130mg for 8 oz.

The regular peppermint mocha from the Starbucks store is about 75 mg for a tall.

So I would expect the instant to have less caffeine but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->