Start Now?

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Well my OH and i have been together 7 years, during that time I was told my chances of becoming pregnant were pretty much non existant, so much to our surprise and shock I became pregnant with Daisy last year :happydance:

Thing is I would love to have one more, and have pretty much convinced OH that it is a good idea!
I would like to leave a bit of a gap between Daisy and the next one though, maybe when she is about 3, as I don't fancy doing the whole twin buggy thing.

With it taking pretty much 5-6 years to concieve last time should i just throw caution to the wind and stop contraceptives now? Or be more careful just incase I end up pregnant within a month!!!

Any advice would be fab, thanks girls xxx:hugs:

If I was you,I would be inclined to start now!!Such a cute picture of Daisy by the way.Good luck in whatever you decide!!xxxxx

Firstly, congratulations! Daisy is gorgeous. :)

Secondly, I think it's really pot luck to be honest with you.
I think you and your OH need to ask yourselves how you'd feel if you started TTC now and got pregnant straightaway.. If both of you would be fine with that (bearing in mind Daisy would be a little over 1 when you gave birth), then I see no reason to wait!

But if you would really like there to be more of a gap, maybe hold off for another year?
Ultimately, it's down to you.

Good luck with whatever you decide! :hugs:
xx

Aww Daisy is so cute.
I am sure what ever you decide will be a good idea hun xx

Daisy is adorable!

Also, I concur with Ella. It is a tough call though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->