Start of a BFP?! I need Input please and thank you!

dream27

Reaction score
I am 12 DPO. Feeling nauseous and my boobs are killing me.
Super heavy and super sore. But I'm also having AF like cramps since 9dpo that are coming and going, making me very nervous. So, I decided to take a test! Yep I caved.
I saw a super faint line when I first took the test but I didn't use FMU
Well, my dilemma is there was a faint pink line on the cotton part of the frer(yes I took the test a part lmao) but I also noticed the super duper faint second line in the control window too.
I was really anxious when I took the test so I didn't have too full of a bladder but enough for the 5 seconds. Why would there be a pink line on the cotton part of the test? I have pictures as well, I'm very confused and could use some input please! I can't tell if it's an evap or the start of a BFP. And if anyone has an explanation for the pink line I'm very curious. Is it pink bc there is hcg in my urine? Was there not enough to push the ink to the test line? But some was able to?

Anyway! Here is a pic!
image.jpg

The pink on the cotton part is just the dye that is meant to move across the test as it develops , sometimes not all the dye moves across, I dont recommend taking FRER apart because sometimes it can cause a false line to show. I would take another and dont take it apart. good luck!.

I can def see the line in the 1st pic and in the black and white one. I'd say get another- even a pound land special (they've worked for me!!) and test with your first pee of the day! Then you will know for sure x

Thanks ladies! Yeah I have also heard that about taking the test apart as well. Thanks for clearing up the pink like thing, I did see the line on the control window before I wound up taking it apart, or so I think I did! Lol. My wishful thinking is that not all the dye went over to the test line so that's why it's very very faint. But I will definitely retest. AF is due for me on Sunday. I hope she doesn't show. I am really hoping this is it and that it isn't an evap or indent line, as I have had one in the past :shrug:

AF showed today :/ I guess it was just an evap or indent line although I thought frer didn't have that issue. It's okay though! There's always next cycle. Thanks again for the help.

I have found FRER to be shocking for Evap and Indents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->