Start TTC in the Fall?

CandiceJM

Momma to 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

DH and I are going to TTC for #2 at the end of the year, probably sometime in the Fall. Will anyone else be trying around that time?

<3 Candice

Hi Candice,

Hubby and i will be ttc from Sept. - It seems such a long time! - The months seem to be dragging!

Sx

Hi Sarah,

Yes, it does seem like such a long time from now, doesn't it? It's hard to let the time pass. We're waiting to try because we're moving to Maine this summer, and my brother is getting married in October (and I'm in the bridal party and would like to enjoy it), hehe So I figure we'll start trying in October. We tried once last August, used a fertility monitor and the whole bit, and nada! We were kind of shocked, because DD was conceived so easily (so easily that she was a total surprise as we weren't planning her!) :) So to make the transition to Maine easier, we've decided to wait until we're settled to give it another go.

Why are you guys waiting?

Hi Candice,

That totally makes sense - it seems you have a busy year ahead so things should flyby for you.

We have to wait as i had a molar pregnancy this time last year (this very day)! Which led to me having to have high risk chemo, i got the all clear last Sept and the doctors advised us to wait a year, just to make sure i was healthy etc.

We are hoping that by setting little goals - like taking hols / Decorating our house etc will help make the time go by a little quicker!

S x

Hey the husband and I are starting in October/November time :) agree it feeling like we are waiting forever!

Yes, we will be trying for No. 1 in oct! Its so far away tho, am having dreams about having babies. lol

Hi Candice :wave:

I will be trying mid September after my wedding(OH wants to do it properly, bless him). Seems like a lifetime away (I say this now, with all the wedding planning I think I shall soon be wishing for more time :rofl:)

Patience is a virtue! Atleast we can keep each other company.

Sarah-- Oh my, I'm sorry to hear about your molar pregnancy :( That must have been so difficult. I just googled it because I have never heard of it before. What a relief that you're healthy again. You're a very strong person for enduring that, I'm sure you've been told that before.

Damita & Bmary-- Hello!! Yes, the wait does feel so long. I have dreams about babies often too. I want another one so badly!

Plutosblue-- Hehe, bless him. It does feel like a lifetime away, that's for sure. Glad we can keep each other company :) It's easier to wait having a support system of women going through the same wait with you, I think.

Sarah-- Oh my, I'm sorry to hear about your molar pregnancy :( That must have been so difficult. I just googled it because I have never heard of it before. What a relief that you're healthy again. You're a very strong person for enduring that, I'm sure you've been told that before.

Damita & Bmary-- Hello!! Yes, the wait does feel so long. I have dreams about babies often too. I want another one so badly!

Plutosblue-- Hehe, bless him. It does feel like a lifetime away, that's for sure. Glad we can keep each other company :) It's easier to wait having a support system of women going through the same wait with you, I think.

Hi Candice,

Thanks for your kind words - I had never heard of it before to be honest. It came as a huge shock.

I just can not wait now until Sept :happydance:

Sx

Hey Sarah, it does seem like a long time from now. Maybe with the move we're making to Maine, time will go quicker? I'm hoping so. It's kind of nuts right now because so many of my friends are having a second child. I'm so excited for them, but I wish I could be in their shoes :(

Ha ha I'm glad to see I'm not the only one dreaming of babies, we are TTC at the same time :) fingers crossed for both of us, yeah my friends are going through getting pregnant with first baby at the moment making me broody..

:( As if things weren't complicated enough making us have to wait to try...

I just found out from a neurologist that I have carpal tunnel damage in my hands/wrists that was caused by the carpal tunnel syndrome that I had when I was pregnant with DD in 2007. He said that if I want to get pregnant again, I have to have it assessed and taken care of, because more damage to the nerves might be really bad, they might not come back from another hit. And, he also said that I might have subclinical MS... going to get a second opinion from another neurologist about whether or not it's worth investigating (this neurologist said it wasn't worth testing for MS, since I never had an attack and what I have might not ever turn into MS). Ugh!!! :(

Such a scary time right now. I never thought I'd have to put plans of having a child on hold for anything health related.

I see another neurologist on Tuesday for an EMG test to assess the carpal tunnel damage.

:(

We are trying in october as well!!! We have been together since 2004, married since 2008. We are waiting till october cause we are going on a cruise and i want to enjoy our 'last vaca' before baby :-D only 233 days! lol

My fiance and I will also be trying in October if everything goes as planned. We have to wait until he starts his job and we have some savings before we start. Good luck to everyone!

Hi girls! We are planning on ttc number 2 in November if I can hold out that long. My baby girl will be a little over a year then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->