Start WTT or carry on TTC?

Kirstin

Reaction score
Hi guys,

We have been TTC since July, hoping we would get pregnant and be due either in April, June, July or August as I am a university student and if the baby was born then I wouldn't miss any work and would be able to go back to uni the 2nd week of October with the baby at least 2 months old, OH has his own business and can work part time so would look after the baby the days I was at uni and work the other days. However nothing ever works out as planned :dohh: anyway :witch: came on Sunday so that rules us out for an August baby and really the latest we were wanting to go. :hissy:

So now we have the dilemma of carrying on TTC or waiting a few months and trying to get a December baby or waiting even longer for a 2010 summer baby?

We agreed last month would be our last however I want to carry on trying again this month but that would mean a baby due at the end of September and as first babies usually come late I really will be cutting it fine and wont get to spend much time with the baby before I am gone for 3/4 days a week.

The profession I want to go in seems to be more negative towards pregnant women than other professions, that and its actually a self employed position in which you need to build up a reputation before you can afford to take a year or so off for a baby, then another year a year later and I have always wanted a large family so starting before my career seems to be the best option.

End of ramble:p any opinions?

I am in the exact same position. DH and I want a baby to be born before Sept or wait until Jan so they wont always be the youngest in there class, but now that we have started trying I don't want to stop. SO I guess I have no advice but I am right there with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->