• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Started Buying

Im seriously gonna have to sit down and do it tonight i really have got nothing!!!

Apart from nappies and wipes which i've got on offer.

Im a shite mum lol

xxx

Yea I have loads of baby girls clothes that are just sitting around if you have a girl and are interested in buying some. I have the Avent bottle warmer as well, which you can buy if you want.

We went with moses basket as well, I would offer that to you too, but I don't know where Wrexham is! and we have the Lindam night and day feeding system, it's really good.

I recommend the pliko pramette (mamas and papas) and car seat, they haven't let us down!

My mothercare stuff arrived today - Felt really weird :headspin:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how exciting :happydance::headspin: wont be too long till your out buying your :crib: hehe it will fly past so enjoy it while you can :D

i cant wait to go shopping, i have to make a list of things i need coz i still have alot of Cobys stuff here, once i find out what im having i will be shopping loads!

x

ooh what did you get from mothercare Char?
Bex

Do not buy Moses basket blankets I have some new ones here I have put them away for you.
Bex

I got the nappy wrapper, refills, steriliser & starter pack (https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000JCKJQY), baby box & bath stuff (seems a waste of cash but I like the box & enjoyed buying), milk dispensers, thermometer (although thinking of getting a digi) :D

"Do not buy Moses basket blankets I have some new ones here I have put them away for you."
Cool thanks - You've been lovely :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"