Started Buying

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well I have started to buy.

I know some people start after 12 weeks others 20 weeks but tbh I don't want to spend the next 8 weeks thinking the worst I want to enjoy this now. Baby is growing as he or she should & I've past the dreaded 12 week mark.

Another reason is because I want to shift my credit card over to another bank & I'll hopefully get a 0% interest for so long & I know if I move it then spend a bit it will charge in % on what I've purchased after its move so we thought sense would make us pay £50 a month back an no interest :D

So all bar the pram & the car seat I'm bargain hunting

:headspin:

I've already bought my Tommee Tippee steriliser pack with bottles etc £40 :shock:, Nappy bin & refills, baby box of goodies, thermometer, milk dispensers :blush: then when I was at Boots yesterday I bought new born vests, mittens & dummy ... so cute :blush: Oh and nappies to get the baby bag free :D

Oh I'm going with the closer to nature bottles like some of you recommended & theres a free starter kit at the moment with the steriliser :D
https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000JCKJQY

woohoo you go shoping girl, let me know what stuff your after cause I have some stuff I will be looking at selling if your interested over the next few months, baby carrier, bouncy chair, clothes, bottles, some cloth nappies etc.

Bottles maybe ... yours is the closer than nature aren't they?

Bouncer I know what one I want hehe

get 0-3 hunnie they dont stay in newborn for longer than a week.
Is so excting buying isnt it....I have three gorgeous snow suits you have free I bought not realising how hot it will be lol
bex.x

no i bought them silly lol but you can have them,they are a pink john rocha (i know its a girl for you) and i think two cream ones think from boots and next.
bex

Oh I see lol Thanks Bexxie :hugs:

1 pink 2 cream?

I think boy muahaha :D

Yup will have 4 closer to nature bottles avaliable in a month or so when dylan wants the large ones. Hame a baby Byorn baby carrier, and a isher Price Kickj and Play chair (bloody god send Im telling you) a floor play gym of bright jungle characters, and lods of boy clothes should you find you having a boy, mosty from next and pumpkin patch, if you have a girl bexxie will sort you out lol!
Also dylan will have grown out of his kiwi kwik flip nappies and newborn wraps by then of your wanting to go for cloth, kiwi nappies are superb night time nappies.

I'm going for this:
https://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1077167&classificationid=1034543

Shame it wasn't in stock I went to buy it grrr

I know what I'm like for buying so will have to see haha

Think next on list is that above, night time feeder thing, normal bottle warmer, crib for upstairs an a mose basket - I know not everyone buys both but we've decided to.

Pram & car carrier defo after sexing scan & I'll prob grab bits along the way & clothes last.

hun if you have a girl let me know i'm sorting through kacy clothes, cos filling my mum's loft, and if you need anything let me know

Yay :happydance: This is the fun bit!

Spend, spend, SPEND!

That is so exciting! You are going to have one spoild LO.

if you cant get that swing in stock I will give you my one
bex

Ooh how fun !! its so exciting going out and buying things, especially clothes...i bet you look at them and think wow 'my baby' will be wearing that! its such a strange but amzing feeling!

Oh yeah I have an Avent Bottle Warmer no longer required too.
Why a crib and moses basket? I havent heard of using both normlly one or the other? Your brob best off getting a cot and a moses basket cause cribs and moses baskets dont last very long. Dylan has nearly outgrown his moses basket already and it was a larger than average basket and he isnt even one month old.

Think I'd just like to buy a crib for my first :D

Imis giving me a mose basket - one for up one for down. we won't be buying a cot until we move in about a year from the house we moving into. Space wise is what made my decision. :D

My girls both in moses baskets ... then travel cots then bed :)

Lala in her bed already (well up until last few weeks) She loves it.

I still not got any of my bits ....

Im awful lol
xxx

Imi, you're not alone. The only thing we have brought is a pack of disney sleep suits and some real cute teddy PJ's. Other than that, we've brought nothing else. I havent even got the nursery ready, and thats going to take a while. So, I'm joining the 'awful' club!!!

Erm difference is im ready to go anytime lol ... your nrly 10wks behind me!!!

Reallllly best get my skates on esp the way things been latley...

Wobbs likes shopping might get her to go pmsl!

xxx

LMAO I've shopped online - Town is naff & I like the bargains hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"